2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Like the old ones getting rereleased?
yup from 07
😆 I called em travis dunks back when he dropped the aj1 lows.. way before we seen/heard of an official travis dunk 😂.. cpl NTers in here hipped me to what they was called SB Dunk Trail Ends
9B995B2D-15F2-49FB-B574-1AAD28F84D68.jpeg

yup from 07
😆 I called em travis dunks back when he dropped the aj1 lows.. way before we seen/heard of an official travis dunk 😂.. cpl NTers in here hipped me to what they was called SB Dunk Trail Ends

I was actually considering getting the mocha 1s releasing in a few months to get my brown/black/white fix in. But I think I'll wait for these instead.

Anyone know if the size? Raffle for the Chicago dunks is open to North America?
I tried it and won’t let me finish
20 mins left to get in if you’re in the UK

after a long year and a half of trying, a miscarriage along the way, my wife is finally pregnant again. Got a good feeling about this one.

Hoping i can take some of that luck to the premier raffle online for the civilist dunks!
Congrats to you my friend!

yup from 07
The Trails are coming back? We’ve been asking for re-releases of Luckys, Unkles, What The Dunks, Paris Lows and all kinds of other dunks FOR YEARS but they are re-releasing the Trails?
tenor.gif

I’m hoping this means more re-releases of other things are coming down the pike.

Not huge on dunks but those Community Garden joints are a must for me.. they match about 75% of my wardrobe which is all earth tones LOL
Me ether... but those lemon wash dunks are fire they on SX for 750 I Guarantee those prices going to drop but not that much I can see 450-500 those & mocha 1s for me

yup from 07
Trails are dope, but it would baffle me that we would’ve gotten the Trav 1 Highs (and to a degree the Lows), the upcoming Jordan 1 Mochas, and now these Trails. Three super similar pairs so close to each other.

Will the color change feature continue forever on the civilist? Saw someone say another model with that feature would only work for like 10-15 changes then wouldn't change anymore
The Chinatown Market Chuck Taylor’s had this condition I think but the change for them was UV, not sure if that’ll make any difference

Anyone know if the size? Raffle for the Chicago dunks is open to North America?
I tried it and won’t let me finish
20 mins left to get in if you’re in the UK

It let me sign up a few days ago and even has the money pending to come out my account. This my first time dealing with size? though so I'm kinda learning as I go type of deal.

Congrats! I know that struggle all too well. We're about to hit year 4 of trying...

Don't give up! My wife and I had actually been told we'd need a ton of help due to an autoimmune disease she has. But God works in mysterious ways . We (By We I mean she lol) ended up pregnant a few months later anyway.

Congrats to you my friend!

The Trails are coming back? We’ve been asking for re-releases of Luckys, Unkles, What The Dunks, Paris Lows and all kinds of other dunks FOR YEARS but they are re-releasing the Trails?
tenor.gif

I’m hoping this means more re-releases of other things are coming down the pike.
honestly i'm fine if they retro stuff that has no reason to be hyped. leave the good stuff for when everyone forgets about dunks

Back
Top Bottom