2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Blazers
surprised to actually click on a link posted hours ago and still see stock. I have like 5 pairs of blazers in the box, and i probably won't skate these so why not add to the pile?

added to my cart twice by mistake and it was showing 20% off $100, so i took one pair, added a $6 sweatband to push it over $100 and get them for $80 :nthat:

Entered on Premier but theyre dead now that the hypes on 1000. Only thing I ever won from them were black Rayguns in 2019. Hoping I can get a random super lucky W on these.

Might have to definitely try for them.
1598897889222.png

Premier raffles or any are dead in the water thanks to those raffle bots ... Unless they start making these raffles to loyal customers no one has a chance anymore.

i feel like premier one of the last fair shots we have at SBs, i don't know what they do to combat bots, but i have had great luck with them with a single entry.

Premier raffles or any are dead in the water thanks to those raffle bots ... Unless they start making these raffles to loyal customers no one has a chance anymore.
Agree with the Platinum. Loyalty should be worth something. Black Sheep was my goto forever. Rep’d the brand. Spent thousands. I live in MD, so not “local”. They can suck it, I don’t buy squat there anymore.

People have done well here with Premier. Several TS wins.

After literally a year of entries I finally hit on a pair on sb dunks. Things should NOT be this difficult. FYI copdate is a SCAM. I have proof that the shops can literally hand pick who they want to win. All they need is your size and email address. :angry:
Screenshot_20200831-072130_Copdate.jpg
Damn, I always get the L from Black Sheep

Back
Top Bottom