2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm going to throw this out there & see if anyone could help. i have a pair of size 11 infrared my brother cant wear as he lined up to grab a size 10 only to be told they were raffled off the day before After having waiting in line several hours at our local in hopes of getting his size. He was patient & stuck with it Hoping he could at least get a size 10.5 but wound up w/an 11. & to make matters worse, some fool posted a chair prior to his arrival (my bro) & the ****er never showed until the shop opened. Bear in mind my brother got there at 5am. he kept his cool though but was disappointed as he not only wasted his time but the no show dumbass appeared when the shop opened purchased the "hopeful" 10.5

Now i know most of you might say have him sell on the bay & use that towards his size. Neither he or I want to hassle with that nor pay double the price on an item he paid msrp for as he's essentially taking a loss for buying & reselling after fees. I figured perhaps the community might be able to assist? if so, thank you.
I think I have this trade for you, check your dm

I have a question for anyone who owns a pair of the NL Undefeated dunks: what is sizing like with these? I would typically go up 1/2 in Dunk hi cause i have wide feet. Can i go TTS on these since there’s no lining?
went TTS, but i also don't typically size up on dunk highs

AC75CBAF-0D69-4F39-9B7B-83D3D8B299FA.jpeg

Just got home from work, to my surprise my order from stockx. My bid got accept on Tuesday. This never happens to me at all. I wasn’t expecting these for another month with all I’ve been hearing about delays. I absolutely love these in person. So 🔥🔥🔥

AC75CBAF-0D69-4F39-9B7B-83D3D8B299FA.jpeg

Just got home from work, to my surprise my order from stockx. My bid got accept on Tuesday. This never happens to me at all. I wasn’t expecting these for another month with all I’ve been hearing about delays. I absolutely love these in person. So 🔥🔥🔥
I think most of the delays now are on the payout side.

<iframe src='' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='412'></iframe><p>

I got these cheeseburgers where the Chi dunks.... man I'll $&^% your $&^*!

Back
Top Bottom