2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Reminder that there are many other SB models besides dunks that can still be had for retail or less. My broke hypebeast *** in high school stayed in janoskis and discounted blazers and bruins because I still wanted SBs on my feet.
At this point I am janoski'ed OUT, I have like 30 pairs and for some reason i dont really get excited about them as much as i used to when the florals and the perf leather ones were popping. i cant pull off blazers so its either low top bruins or janoskis and the occasional zoom Sb (like the new Nayjahs) but i can literally never get enough low top dunks, like NEVER. luckily in high school college (a looong time ago) they were pretty easy to come by and cheap on aftermarket at that. Now im just jonesing for new pairs but i cant hit on many and im just sad tbh lol.

Early access. (Not mine). Gonna be honest these are garbage. These were the type of dunks in 2007 that you couldn't move for more than $65 bucks.
20200903_113454.jpg

nah these scream early 2000s to me. reminds me of when nike used to do packs like grunge, dirty denim, plaid, newpaper, etc.

There’s something about dunk highs that rub me the wrong way

Only pair of dunk hi's I own. I was really into hi/mid tops back when these dropped (06?), I honestly didn't really start preferring only low top shoes until a year or 2 ago, I got some clunky *** shoes in my closet :lol:

there's a few more details on 1's as well that fills. Af1's high's look even more awkward w/o the straps.

I actually can't stand the AF1 highs with or without straps. They just look awkward to me and sloppy with straps. Lows on other hand I've always liked. Dunks I like all Dunks but Mids (until recently thanks to posters in here lol). I have always liked thw CWs of 1s but never really considered going after them. In fact the Mochas will be my first 1 if I catch the W on them. Weird how such similar shoes can yield different feelings about the same shoes essentially just by adding that extra high ankle.

P.S. You see your boy Kofi got his civilist dunks on IG lol

I got some clunky *** shoes in my closet :lol:

Clunky and chunky is where it's at for me.

99% of my rotation consists of sb dunks, air max 90s, and Clarks Wallabees.

I decided to branch out recently with one of these sleek silhouettes, and I picked up a pair of space hippies. And let me tell you. Me trying to get those ****ers on my fat hooves was enough to make satan blush. I'm built for sneaker boots.

Back
Top Bottom