2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

To each his or her own, but the Warren Lotas Dunks have been wack to me from jump. Some people are fine with bootlegs, and that’s fine, but IMO a bootleg is a bootleg, regardless of “quality “ of materials, “craftsmanship,” or closeness to the real thing.

They’re live!!! This is just so damn wack. And for $300?!?
A76771D7-E4AD-4081-8216-60485984973B.png

For $150 sure. $300 is wild but compared to $15K suppose it’s nothing
I’d personally never spend the $15K for the Pigeons, so yeah, I’d rather spend $300 over $15K. But I could never put these WLs on my feet regardless of price. I’m either gonna wear the ACTUAL Pigeons, or I’ll wear a different shoe altogether, that isn’t trying to look like or pass as the Pigeons. I just don’t get the mentality by some that if you were to buy some knockoff Pigeons online, it’s a crime (which it is in my book :lol:), but if you bought and wore the WLs, they’re somehow different. Makes no difference to me.

Why not a pigeon face on the front of the swoosh? I know the Jason mask is his “thing” but still.

Or what about a chainsaw patch instead of a pigeon if you’re gonna do the mask swoosh? I feel like there was a missed opportunity here to make something more unique but actually kinda cool especially if Jeff Staple co-signed it

I don't understand why people refer to WL shoes as fakes... He has never made a claim to these being Nike Dunks.

Are the original Bapestas fake?

Bapestas weren’t ripping off iconic colorways.
If dude was taking the silhouette and bringing a new design element to it then sure, you’re on to something. Instead, he’s riding off gimmick. That’s wack.

E1BDF97A-727B-483F-A73E-278BA6B7FE80.jpeg

50$ off so said eff it and copped. I don’t like them or Staple but I like $$ and know these will be worth a few $$$ once they get into peoples hands & heads lol

I’d personally never spend the $15K for the Pigeons, so yeah, I’d rather spend $300 over $15K. But I could never put these WLs on my feet regardless of price. I’m either gonna wear the ACTUAL Pigeons, or I’ll wear a different shoe altogether, that isn’t trying to look like or pass as the Pigeons. I just don’t get the mentality by some that if you were to buy some knockoff Pigeons online, it’s a crime (which it is in my book :lol:), but if you bought and wore the WLs, they’re somehow different. Makes no difference to me.
Has anyone even worn the Warren Lotas?
It seems like EVERYONE is just reselling them.
But no one is Actually wearing them?
Pix anyone wearing?

Why not a pigeon face on the front of the swoosh? I know the Jason mask is his “thing” but still.

Or what about a chainsaw patch instead of a pigeon if you’re gonna do the mask swoosh? I feel like there was a missed opportunity here to make something more unique but actually kinda cool especially if Jeff Staple co-signed it
Someone Over ordered them Freddy Face swooshes...

Are any of yall pre ordering the Mochas from Zadehkicks? Never pre ordered and it seems like there's mixed reviews about him.
I don't understand why people refer to WL shoes as fakes... He has never made a claim to these being Nike Dunks.

Are the original Bapestas fake?

You make lot of sense here. Don't let people hate. Its true. Bapestas were the fugazi High End Air Force 1s that you could buy only from Japan when they first came out. They came out in all the iconic colors too. Lol.

People mad cuz WL and Jeff Staple are tearing down their iconic shoe.

Back
Top Bottom