2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1601315325971.png

Oct 3rd, 2020

Basically why I've never liked the guy. Seems like he's been living off of that one SB moment for his entire career.
Pretty much, he’s always in any Sneaker Doc. He so damn proud of his sneaker causing a riot :lol: like the pigeon is the catalyst to why the sneaker game is so messed up rn. The sneaker isnt even that good compared to other dunks, it looks okay. it’s honestly only a grail because of how hard it is to buy and find.

Pretty much, he’s always in any Sneaker Doc. He so damn proud of his sneaker causing a riot :lol: like the pigeon is the catalyst to why the sneaker game is so messed up rn. The sneaker isnt even that good compared to other dunks, it looks okay. it’s honestly only a grail because of how hard it is to buy and find.

Agreed. Purple "Pigeons" better than actual Pigeons.

But if it wasn’t that shoe, it probably would’ve been another. I think we would still have the same problem

But if it wasn’t that shoe, it probably would’ve been another. I think we would still have the same problem
That’s a valid point, it’s just Jeff won’t shut up about his shoe and always has to point it’s significance because it caused a riot and that makes it special.

Because the Nike Dunk is an official product made by Nike. Warren Lotas is not working for Nike, so he's not making Nike Dunks.

1601314405351.png

You might eat these but don't go around telling people you got the travis scott reese's puffs.

You're right, they're not "Nike" Dunks.

The way I see it is this, the shoes are not Nike branded Dunks just like the the cereal is not Travis Scott Reese's branded peanut butter flavored puffs.

Are they both still peanut butter flavored puffs? Yes, just not Travis Scott Reese's.
Are they both still Dunks? Yes, just not Nike.

That being said, I'm not calling the sneakers fake, the reason being that they're not being advertised as authentic Nike Dunks. But they aren't legit either, so I'm just gonna call these custom replicas.

AT1 are a cop. No kicks today but hype on these pickups.
4E283865-D575-46CF-BE69-FC361C74E21D.jpeg
This is legit one of the best deck graphics I've ever seen. So many colors, and I'm assuming it was screened at Screaming. (Less impressive though, if not screened. But knowing Sean, it is...) I really need this.

This is legit one of the best deck graphics I've ever seen. So many colors, and I'm assuming it was screened at Screaming. (Less impressive though, if not screened. But knowing Sean, it is...) I really need this.

Definitely the new favorite in my small collection. It’s a true piece of art in person the details are amazing. I don’t know if you can see in the picture but part of the castle is a bong and there’s smoke coming out the top lol. Didn’t notice until I had in hand. Don’t sleep on it! I really wanted the blue stain to make it look like a dark night in the background and having the shaped > popsicle is a plus in my book also. Couldn’t be happier with the version I got. Saw a green stain shaped version on eBay that was really nice too.

Definitely the new favorite in my small collection. It’s a true piece of art in person the details are amazing. I don’t know if you can see in the picture but part of the castle is a bong and there’s smoke coming out the top lol. Didn’t notice until I had in hand. Don’t sleep on it! I really wanted the blue stain to make it look like a dark night in the background and having the shaped > popsicle is a plus in my book also. Couldn’t be happier with the version I got. Saw a green stain shaped version on eBay that was really nice too.
For sure, would love to find one, but haven't been able to catch it. Hard goods in general are flying off of shelves due to pandemic related shortages.

For sure, would love to find one, but haven't been able to catch it. Hard goods in general are flying off of shelves due to pandemic related shortages.

Yeah I picked up the shirt at Crushed today and they had like 3 decks on the wall. Seems it’s always like that.

That Strangelove deck is a heat transfer right? It has like 18 colors on it. Would be insane to be screened. Good pickup though

Back
Top Bottom