2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It's not like I dreamed about getting them...but if Nike offers them to you, you take it :lol:
I'll trade them someday against something cooler tho

20201005_114747.jpg

2018 release. AR0778 110. It's plain enough that I could see them being an essential type of re-release, like venoms/black packs used to be.

1601927578770.png

Oh wow. This is literally the same shoe. Is this just a case of the blogs getting it wrong (again)? Or is Nike just really being this lazy?

Can anyone point me in the right direction to the Air Trainers in a 7.5? Looking for a pair to skate and haven't been able to find a pair anywhere.

Not sure if anyone posted this BUT WTF is going on with these tongues?? only the right pair is doubled??

Colorway too close to Chicago, could have been an entirely diff shoe if they did another color oh well

1601955634973.png

Not sure if anyone posted this BUT WTF is going on with these tongues?? only the right pair is doubled??

Colorway too close to Chicago, could have been an entirely diff shoe if they did another color oh well

1601955634973.png

if these are even actually a thing, then its prob like that blazer hack pack where the top part of the tongue is removable. just a guess. have zero interest in these so that might already been disproven.

Back
Top Bottom