2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Out of the loop at the moment, ever since Blades on Bway in Mahattan closed down. What are some of the other Orange label spots in NYC? Atmos?

None if you ask me.. Feels practically impossible getting SB's here. When I was in college it was a bit better with spots like Nort, DQM, etc. But I couldn't even thrive then because I was upstate and they only had one spot that didn't get much until around 07.

None if you ask me.. Feels practically impossible getting SB's here. When I was in college it was a bit better with spots like Nort, DQM, etc. But I couldn't even thrive then because I was upstate and they only had one spot that didn't get much until around 07.
Labor is the only spot that still exists from what I am told, but they are not too good in regard to sizing for me, which is 14/15. Blades used to carry those sizes.

KHUFU KHUFU how are they with releases in general.. Long Island City Kleaners in queens is another good SB spot but they are super far and they do raffles I haven't won in a year and a half so its not a hopeful spot.

KHUFU KHUFU how are they with releases in general.. Long Island City Kleaners in queens is another good SB spot but they are super far and they do raffles I haven't won in a year and a half so its not a hopeful spot.
I really do not know, especially since they do not carry my size. However, they are downtown on Canal. I heard about Kleaners, but again, they do not get my size either.

:nthat: one of my favorite pickups of the year + the pair that'll offset the cost :lol:

dunkaroos.jpg

Curious, how much is your size going for now? were you trying to buy new or used?
I was seeing them around $220 used and clean, my cheap *** was looking for $150 give or take. Also wanted both sets of laces but didn't care about box. As I always say I pay my price, not anyone else's unless the two align.

they usually do email raffles

Back
Top Bottom