2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

haven’t worn these in ages...the materials are so buttery
3BBC983C-7A5F-4D08-B635-86052539223D.jpeg

image.jpg

this is probably the rarest dunk ever

Stock X prices are pretty wild sometimes but it is sort of crazy to think if I sold all my old SBs, I can get a budget car no problem. Probably could get a better car if I had more rare ones.

Most likely they are backdooring them to better/more loyal clients or reselling them themselves.
:wink:
The rona definitely messed with stuff, my local didn't get hennies or blue furys until after 4th of July, other stuff way late, others not at all. Medicoms was like 2 weeks ago. The owner is a friend of mine for 25 years, even if I'm not copping he tells me what is and isn't coming as soon as he knows, so no funny business/backdooring there.

The rona definitely messed with stuff, my local didn't get hennies or blue furys until after 4th of July, other stuff way late, others not at all. Medicoms was like 2 weeks ago. The owner is a friend of mine for 25 years, even if I'm not copping he tells me what is and isn't coming as soon as he knows, so no funny business/backdooring there.

My local store owner is like that with me too , but i know he tells bs stories to other people (little hypebeasts etc.)
"Those didnt arrive yet" , " We only got half a size run" , "the whole order got cut by nike hq" are pure gold :rolleyes
Doesnt mean everyone is like that though, but it happens

Reactions: 907
1602691326917.png

Photo from ebay. Look how different these greens are hahahahahahaha please someone who paid these let me know if you think these were worth $300.
those materials came from the same factory as saint laurent. how dare you sir.

jokes aside, even his logo on the shoe bag looks like dog****. how did this guy market himself so right to make these relevant?

Back
Top Bottom