2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those Spartan dunks TTS? Leather quality pretty decent? I hate paying resell, but considering it since I doubt these'll come back around anytime soon

So help me out people with the navy sashiko blazers. Left pair from stockx and right is from ccs wtf i
20201012_204703.jpg

It's weird, but not the first time it's happened. I remember something similar happened with the slate blue dunks back in 2014. Some had a straight gum bottom, and some had a speckled gum bottom.

I have a sz 9 thrashin high and it fits decent, in the new atlas it would be super tight,

Nike could legit deplete most of their waste if they turned it all into the Low E dunk. Sadly they’ll be super limited and the boys will eat.

Looks like Tiffany highs are an outlier, how about other dunks from pre 2010? Go half size up from current dunks or stay the same size? It’s funny cuz my friend told me you need to size down half size on older dunks so now I’m confused

Looks like Tiffany highs are an outlier, how about other dunks from pre 2010? Go half size up from current dunks or stay the same size? It’s funny cuz my friend told me you need to size down half size on older dunks so now I’m confused

Canvas dunks you need to half up or even full up on some of them. Most of those are more recent than 2010 though.

Back
Top Bottom