2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dat print :smokin
Screenshot_20201112-175457_Instagram.jpg
Damn, I need to work out a trade with the Veneers for these.

OGs don’t get early/exclusive access because Nike knows we’re gonna keep coming back regardless.

The majority of people getting EA are newer users who aren’t even active on the app. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard recently that “my gf/mom/lil bro’s account got access.” And these are folks who rarely, if ever, use the app outside of drop time.

I understand why Nike would want to attract new customers, but the way they ignore long time members is ridiculous. They need to do special access or events for people that have been Nike members for a long time (ie 5 years/$5k spent members get access).

80564CD9-9369-45BC-89FF-A56CDCD8702F.png

:smh:

OGs don’t get early/exclusive access because Nike knows we’re gonna keep coming back regardless.

The majority of people getting EA are newer users who aren’t even active on the app. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard recently that “my gf/mom/lil bro’s account got access.” And these are folks who rarely, if ever, use the app outside of drop time.

I understand why Nike would want to attract new customers, but the way they ignore long time members is ridiculous. They need to do special access or events for people that have been Nike members for a long time (ie 5 years/$5k spent members get access).

why you gotta go and ruin my day like that ...**** snkrs :smh:

No company cares about existing customers. It’s always about NEW business.

So i got the notifcation for access but then when i opened the app..nada. and then now the pages for the medicoms , grateful deads dont even show up anymore?? is there way way to find out?

So i got the notifcation for access but then when i opened the app..nada. and then now the pages for the medicoms , grateful deads dont even show up anymore?? is there way way to find out?
I think it will show back up tomorrow...just check every once and awhile until drop

I think it’s just a theory bro

it could just be totally random think about how many SNKRS accounts there are lol

For sure just a theory. And it’s only been the last month or two since Nike really amped up the EA that I’ve seen the trend. Seems like EA before truly was random. But now it seems like it’s newer and less active accounts getting the majority of the access.

You’re right though it could still be totally random and there’s just that many more accounts now.

Although now that I think about it, I’m not sure which is worse. :lol:

No company cares about existing customers. It’s always about NEW business.
Huh? It’s usually more expensive to acquire new customers than to retain existing customers. It‘s more profitable to grow revenue from your existing customer base than to do so by acquiring new customers. Of course, any large company will focus on both, but your generalization is not true in most industries.

Huh? It’s usually more expensive to acquire new customers than to retain existing customers. It‘s more profitable to grow revenue from your existing customer base than to do so by acquiring new customers. Of course, any large company will focus on both, but your generalization is not true in most industries.

lol you’re definitely wrong.

I think it's pretty dope, but not really a big fan of the PlayStation logo on the heel. Would've been nice if it was just a regular collab.

Back
Top Bottom