2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Concepts probably had a meeting with Union and jotted some notes down then scheduled an appointment with Shopify lol

I’m okay...............

3A6467EB-4CF1-428C-873A-E348BD3F0CF1.jpeg

hopefully we see more stuff like this going forward for shop collabs. i'm sure its expensive, but cncpts had 10k + pairs on the site, so worth it in the end for them anyways..

Can they, though? I feel like it's sort of a one-time thing. Yes, there's a skill question that a human needs to answer, but a bot will win all the other steps of the checkout process.
It was hosted on a different Shopify instance, so bots wouldn't have really helped in this case. It wouldn't be practical to spin up a new Shopify instance for every drop, so it would only work for special drops like these and the Union Jordans.

woo thanks cncpts. was totally expecting to fail after the last time i tried awhile back and got blocked by the site by just looking at it.

It was hosted on a different Shopify instance, so bots wouldn't have really helped in this case. It wouldn't be practical to spin up a new Shopify instance for every drop, so it would only work for special drops like these and the Union Jordans.
considering theres a "hype" drop every week I can't see shops doing it that often unless its 1) cheap 2) easy to implement. it would definitely make sense for shop exclusives or relatively bigger hype drops, just a matter of how much the shop cares (in terms of effort and cost).

20201114_104953.jpg
Found the box in the basement, shoes nowhere to be found though. First sneakers I ever bought from the old cncpts in Harvard Sq. Happy to get a turducken W, feels good.

Good Job Concepts on the drop.. Even though I didn't hit, I can't see how other shops wouldn't be able to follow suit on these limited collab releases. NO more of these 1/100000 raffles barely anyone can hit.

Happy for the regs that hit. But man, $150 for a shoebox is steeeep.
EXACTLY!!!!! I wish Concepts were more like Black Sheep in that their special box/deluxe editions of their SB collabs are only $150 AND you get more extras in the box than Concepts included. I mean, I just cannot wrap my head around that mark-up for a box, a Nerf ball, an extra set of laces and some socks. Naw, I am good and will wait until 11/21 for the drop in the multicolored box.

Last edited:
EXACTLY!!!!! I wish Concepts were more like Black Sheep in that their special box/deluxe editions of their SB collabs are only $150 AND you get more extras in the box than Concepts included. I mean, I just cannot wrap my head around that mark-up for a box, an extra set or laces and some socks. Naw, I am good and will wait until 11/21 for them to drop in the multicolored box.
I love the concept of having something super special for the collab shop. Box and the extra goodies are dope, but not for the mark up. I believe their kyrie collabs are same price as the shoes on snkrs, but that just includes a special box and that's it. I'll try for the snkrs release, but not too confident about it. Man, I really needed the navy J1's today and put more of my focus on that. Came away with nothing...

See, THIS is what I am talking about! In my head I was thinking that the Nerf ball I could probably get for like $20, so with that, the box, the extra cranberry laces and the socks, how does that justify a $130 mark-up?!?! I like special edition items like everybody, but I cannot justify that price.

I do want to buy the ball though, so I will cop that now. LOL

See, THIS is what I am talking about! In my head I was thinking that the Nerf ball I could probably get for like $20, so with that, the box, the extra cranberry laces and the socks, how does that justify a $130 mark-up?!?! I like special edition items like everybody, but I cannot justify that price.

I do want to buy the ball though, so I will cop that now. LOL

Alot of people copped to resell so that $250 blow is nothing for a chance to get the shoes.

I'm with you though, gimme the shoes in a plastic bag and I'm straight. I'm deleting my snkrs app next week if I dont hit.

Alot of people copped to resell so that $250 blow is nothing for a chance to get the shoes.

I'm with you though, gimme the shoes in a plastic bag and I'm straight. I'm deleting my snkrs app next week if I dont hit.
TRUE! I am looking at it from a standpoint that this will be a personal pair, but if I was looking at it from a reseller's POV, then it would make sense to spend the almost $300 for them and get like 4 times that amount in return.

Back
Top Bottom