2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Very clean in person, gonna swap to cream laces and wear the **** out of these
49BE70B7-8DD5-4911-A74E-89D4265C8F40.jpeg

1605586560832.jpeg

with the gull wing box

1605586617453.png

what we not about to do is act like these aren’t fire
These are one of my what I believe the kids refer to as “Grails” I’m just about to the point that I don’t think I’ll find a pair in my size so I’ll buy a pair just have on display.

Turdunkens look very nice in hand! Wow at the undercutting on StockX, more than halved the early sales after the online drop

I think quite a number of pairs just went into the hands of resellers without bots instead of those with bots. So instead of a few resellers getting a lot of pairs, it was many resellers getting one or two pairs each. So they just get on StockX quickly for that quick buck. Plus there is the regular box coming out.

So it seems like a whole lot of panic which is a good thing cos’ people who wanted the special box can now get their hands on it without paying an arm and a leg.

I do think the Turdunkens will go up in value over time. Such a well thought out concept (pun intended), design and packaging.

Last edited:
I think a lot of manual people was able to cop, ones that rarely get to cop anything limited. They saw that these were a easy flip and could use the money to buy the regular box and have money left over. So everybody undercutting each other.

I think a lot of manual people was able to cop, ones that rarely get to cop anything limited. They saw that these were a easy flip and could use the money to buy the regular box and have money left over. So everybody undercutting each other.

Yeah, the recent Unions and this Concepts drops were really manual friendly. In fact, I’m not sure if any bots hit on the Unions.

These drops should become a go-to guide for businesses on how to beat bots.

Last edited:
Hopefully they will be plentiful. Judging by order numbers, Concepts sold about 10K pair. That's a crapton for SB allocations these days. And we still have shops and SNKRS.

Order numbers never tell the whole story though. Highly doubt they'd make 10k pairs with special packaging alone

Happy To See So Many Of You Hit On The Special Box! :nthat:

Kinnda Making Me Wish I Took A Shot For My Size 10. Will Stick To The Normal Box For Now Unless I Can Find A Decent Deal On This Box Set :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom