2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Haven’t hit on a Dunk all year. Actually have given up even trying for the most part since no local spots have them and I have no luck on SNKRS. Got burnt out on entering raffles for Ls around August and have just been wearing the ones I have while I wait for the hype to die down a little. The artificial scarcity Nike did this year turned me off of paying resale for any new releases.

2021 is when I’ll finally give in. I’m grabbing black/whites — both the highs and lows. Sucks that they’re a women exclusive since who knows how many they’ll make in a women’s size 11, but those will be had, even if I have to pay resale for both. Grabbing UNLV’s too.

January will be an expensive month, but it’s my reward for restraining myself and not paying resale on any new Dunks in 2020.

Last edited:
Haven’t hit on a Dunk all year. Actually have given up even trying for the most part since no local spots have them and I have no luck on SNKRS. Got burnt out on entering raffles for Ls around August and have just been wearing the ones I have while I wait for the hype to die down a little. The artificial scarcity Nike did this year turned me off of paying resale for any new releases.

2021 is when I’ll finally give in. I’m grabbing black/whites — both the highs and lows. Sucks that they’re a women exclusive since who knows how many they’ll make in a women’s size 11, but those will be had, even if I have to pay resale for both. Grabbing UNLV’s too.

January will be an expensive month, but it’s my reward for restraining myself and not paying resale on any new Dunks in 2020.

Same as far as not hitting on Dunks all year.

I just finished selling off the rest of my dunks from 2002-2010.

Just remembering how effortless it was to get dunks back then makes me feel better about holding so many L’s in modern times.

It’s like yeah a bunch of the new and upcoming ones are dope but, I’ve also already been here and done that literally 100 times with earlier Dunks.

Waking up early to the pointless sneakers shuffle is a waste of my time and although I doubted I’d ever be over it, I finally am. There’s other dope kicks that I can get for less effort so I’m gonna do that lol.

I work hard for my money I shouldn’t have to work just as hard to spend it. Nike got me so f**** up 🤣

Just glad these 12 year old babies are still more or less intact. Shame though i lost the box, but damn these do last.

space tiger.jpg

Those look awesome. Mine were set to arrive today but apparently FedEx thought it was cool to drop it at the wrong house. Merry Christmas to someone, I guess!

Never had this happen for a stockX delivery so I'm wondering what happens when FedEx botches the delivery? I saw that prices jumped up again so not really feeling too good about the odds of a solid resolution.

What’s up w that stitching on the r midsole?
Stitching is pretty wonky on many of the ugly ducklings I've seen. All three were made in Vietnam with the same materials in the same build. Viotechs were made in China with sandpaper suede. I'll take some shoddy midsole stitching in exchange for the plush materials and better comfort (IMO).

Back
Top Bottom