2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

NO, no and hell no. The SL are a nice sneaker, but it’s NOT worth a 1,000 bucks. This new SB market is WILDLY INFLATED and failing quite quickly.

What the biggest size they had?
They had XL, looks like it’s gone.

Noticed a few random restocks tonight. SPoT put up Chlorophyls, but only size 7 is left. Heard others have seen them at locals. Edit - also So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 above.

The only SBs I see holding from this era in the future are Ben and Jerry’s and Travis anything else wait until the Great Depression of the Nike Sb coming to a stockx near you.

They had XL, looks like it’s gone.

Noticed a few random restocks tonight. SPoT put up Chlorophyls, but only size 7 is left. Heard others have seen them at locals. Edit - also So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 above.
Salute for posting that info. Yeah, XL is the biggest I’ve seen that jacket in so far as well throughout a couple of release points.

I remember looking at the jacket when I picked up at concepts and not being impressed for the price point. This Legend bomber bodega is putting out has me contemplating going straight for it over the dunks though.

My Christmas dunks. Thankful to be healthy . Stay safe out there homies... Fuller go easy on the Pepsi! Merry Christmas ya filthy animals
PXL_20201225_021543007.NIGHT.jpg
PXL_20201224_230331119.PORTRAIT~3.jpg

I remember looking at the jacket when I picked up at concepts and not being impressed for the price point. This Legend bomber bodega is putting out has me contemplating going straight for it over the dunks though.
This is my mindset about the Bodega bomber, but they literally have said nothing about the release of the apparel... at least nothing from what I read.

Back
Top Bottom