2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sometimes I’m grateful for putting food on some of my homies tables when they charge me over retail for shoes they get for retail and still live struggle lives with the extra money in the pocket.

My life gucci though..

Insert Jordan shrug.

exactly what i figured happened. glad stockx fixed it without any hassle...

Screenshot_20201224-105753_Gmail.jpg

Going back to the issue of hitting on raffles. My friend works at a skate shop says it all comes down to the size. My size is the same as the manager and therefore Ill never win a size 9. Knowing what sizes hit might be the key 🔑

Wish bodega was dropping these instead of the release pair

I definitely like these better than the standard pair. As if just getting sneakers wasn’t enough like playing the damn lotto, not they’re implementing this sht. It’s hard enough getting pairs one really wants, not they’re saying “buy some sht you don’t want...for A CHANCE at something you really want.”
F&F is so dumb.
One of the truest things ever said. With that being said though, I don’t even know why they’re referring to these as F&F, as it doesn’t seem quite accurate. It’s just that they made an even smaller quantity of this white pair (5% of the size of the brown pair to be exact), and everyone that gets the brown pair has a 5% chance of getting the white pair. When I think of F&F, I’m thinking of the type of pairs that aren’t actually obtainable.

I definitely like these better than the standard pair. As if just getting sneakers wasn’t enough like playing the damn lotto, not they’re implementing this sht. It’s hard enough getting pairs one really wants, not they’re saying “buy some sht you don’t want...for A CHANCE at something you really want.”

One of the truest things ever said. With that being said though, I don’t even know why they’re referring to these as F&F, as it doesn’t seem quite accurate. It’s just that they made an even smaller quantity of this white pair (5% of the size of the brown pair to be exact), and everyone that gets the brown pair has a 5% chance of getting the white pair. When I think of F&F, I’m thinking of the type of pairs that aren’t actually obtainable.

F&F are not for sell. These won’t be either. Instead of just hooking up influencers, or giving them to only employees, they’re giving the customers an opportunity to win at no purchase necessary.

I respect it. Instead of a 0% chance you have a least an opportunity.

The release pair is still better. I love the jewel, and the fact you can’t really see the Bodega insignia on the medial side.

I was absent for the Turdunken release but it seems like a lot of people hit. Hoping the Bodega release is similar in that regard.

Back
Top Bottom