2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Last W's for the year. 2nd Chance Brazil's from SNKRS (sold out in my size, grabbed a 6.5). Also, got an email from a local raffle for the Medicom Blazers.
755EF8A7-3A27-47DF-B3DD-D8278743E82F_1_105_c.jpeg

RIP DOOM.
Happy New Year NT.

MF, we’ll miss you. I’ll miss you. You were able to blend my passions as a child, and I haven’t revisited you as an adult until today. Thank you for the work.
Special herbs for the next few day.

So she waited a whole month to disclose? On top of that no detail on how he died? Just as weird as he was. Never got into MF DOOM. I wouldn't take anybody serious wearing a doom mask. RIP Though.

Also on a side note wasn't his Sb inspired by Pharrell sb? Or the other way around?

bruh thats just his persona like daft punk and their robot **** and deadmau5 with his mask...lets not think too hard about it

Umm..., seems like those will be way easier to copp comparing to those SPs since they’ll be available on both SNKRS & Nike App on the morning of 5th in Japan according to Nike-JP... Let’s see whether they’ll make it to sales rack eventually just like the most of the GR models of AM1s & 90s or the hype is still strong enough for them to get sold out.
FE43F422-689E-4882-9119-C74196C8651E.jpeg

MF, we’ll miss you. I’ll miss you. You were able to blend my passions as a child, and I haven’t revisited you as an adult until today. Thank you for the work.
Special herbs for the next few day.
changed the hip hop game. added the mystique it needed...

So she waited a whole month to disclose? On top of that no detail on how he died? Just as weird as he was. Never got into MF DOOM. I wouldn't take anybody serious wearing a doom mask. RIP Though.

Also on a side note wasn't his Sb inspired by Pharrell sb? Or the other way around?

Him wearing the mask was one of the coldest things about him. As a Marvel comics Stan, i thought it was dope that he incorporated the DOOM mask into his persona

Where? They seem pretty expensive right now on StockX

Still 2 weeks out, so prices will drop considerably by release day. Also, I cant find UNLV on StockX but it is on GOAT, and pricing has dropped below $400 already. Probably gonna hit $200 or less by release.

Back
Top Bottom