2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I love my Patagonias. Even though these are GR there is something that feels special about them. The green canvas and the boot eyelets are a really nice touch.

I love my Patagonias. Even though these are GR there is something that feels special about them. The green canvas and the boot eyelets are a really nice touch.

Originally Posted by Swagadelphia

exactly i planned to either throw leather laces or boots laces in them you cant beat 65 also on deadstock

Originally Posted by Swagadelphia

exactly i planned to either throw leather laces or boots laces in them you cant beat 65 also on deadstock

Love SB's but those GR's are
sick.gif
Disappointed in the QS though. Best I've seen lately were the Roller Derbys.

Love SB's but those GR's are
sick.gif
Disappointed in the QS though. Best I've seen lately were the Roller Derbys.

Its so watered down now. Back then 1 pair of lows were released 1-3 months at a time. Now 3 pair of lows come out. What is that?

Its so watered down now. Back then 1 pair of lows were released 1-3 months at a time. Now 3 pair of lows come out. What is that?

even when the managers @ nike SB go back to simple colorways, they still can't get it right...HAHAHAHA!!! who puts together and approves these colorways?!?!?!?!?!???!?

thanks for saving me money.

remember the days when a GR dunk low sb would sell out within a week???

even when the managers @ nike SB go back to simple colorways, they still can't get it right...HAHAHAHA!!! who puts together and approves these colorways?!?!?!?!?!???!?

thanks for saving me money.

remember the days when a GR dunk low sb would sell out within a week???

Back
Top Bottom