2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

People are gonna go nuts over what Supreme has in store for this season!

Spare us the too-cool-for-school secrecy. You get nothing in return for it.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

People are gonna go nuts over what Supreme has in store for this season!

Spare us the too-cool-for-school secrecy. You get nothing in return for it.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by igniteandexcitee

Any info of a 4-20 SB shoe releasing this year?

Not as of yet. I'm assuming we would have heard about it already if they were doing one. I guess you never know though. Sometimes these quick strikes are announced really last minutre. I heard the bonsai janoski would be this year's %@%% shoe. I really hope they do another dunk though

Ah that sucks. Kind of makes sense now, looking at that Bonsai Janoski. Not feeling those though, hopefully a Dunk can come out again...guess we'll have to wait and see.
Yeah not a big Jano guy either. Colorway of the bonsais is pretty wack too imo. I'm just glad I grabbed my Skunks DS for $200 before prices skyrocketed. I can see them becoming even more valuable as time passes

Originally Posted by igniteandexcitee

Any info of a 4-20 SB shoe releasing this year?

Not as of yet. I'm assuming we would have heard about it already if they were doing one. I guess you never know though. Sometimes these quick strikes are announced really last minutre. I heard the bonsai janoski would be this year's %@%% shoe. I really hope they do another dunk though

Ah that sucks. Kind of makes sense now, looking at that Bonsai Janoski. Not feeling those though, hopefully a Dunk can come out again...guess we'll have to wait and see.
Yeah not a big Jano guy either. Colorway of the bonsais is pretty wack too imo. I'm just glad I grabbed my Skunks DS for $200 before prices skyrocketed. I can see them becoming even more valuable as time passes

Still got a DS pair of Space Jams I have to size up on
frown.gif
I really wanna rock these already....

Still got a DS pair of Space Jams I have to size up on
frown.gif
I really wanna rock these already....

i ID'd a pretty sick pair of PIGEON dunks on nike ID, looks spot on IMO, I'm seriously close to copping them, I'll post a pic tell me what you think. surprised they let u make these!

i ID'd a pretty sick pair of PIGEON dunks on nike ID, looks spot on IMO, I'm seriously close to copping them, I'll post a pic tell me what you think. surprised they let u make these!

OK it was in my locker on nike.com and now it says its unavaliable, im pretty pissed right now, they musta caught on after i made them, cause i didnt see one other one made until i did it. FU%% 
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

OK it was in my locker on nike.com and now it says its unavaliable, im pretty pissed right now, they musta caught on after i made them, cause i didnt see one other one made until i did it. FU%% 
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Oh lord, the teeth gnashing is going to be unbearable if they retro the supremes. Put me down for a pair of each though, never wanted the originals bad enough to pay that kind of money, but I'll spring for a retro.

Oh lord, the teeth gnashing is going to be unbearable if they retro the supremes. Put me down for a pair of each though, never wanted the originals bad enough to pay that kind of money, but I'll spring for a retro.

Originally Posted by mints

A supreme dunk retro would be bananas...my chances of getting a pair down in New Orleans would be slim to none...only one store I know that even carries SBs in New Orleans and they usually only get 1 of each size for QS releases...

Originally Posted by mints

A supreme dunk retro would be bananas...my chances of getting a pair down in New Orleans would be slim to none...only one store I know that even carries SBs in New Orleans and they usually only get 1 of each size for QS releases...

I'd never try to buy locally. I've been around the block enough times to know that Humidity would be too nuts to even bother with, I'd most likely have to call in a favor or three.

I'd never try to buy locally. I've been around the block enough times to know that Humidity would be too nuts to even bother with, I'd most likely have to call in a favor or three.

Back
Top Bottom