2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

^ Well.... you could just tell us- Im sure we'll find out before they release anyways....... instead of being like "i know something you dont know, bye"

Its corny as hell.

^ Well.... you could just tell us- Im sure we'll find out before they release anyways....... instead of being like "i know something you dont know, bye"

Its corny as hell.

Yeah, I saw that on nice kicks the other day. Hopefully they don't ruin the preme lows with horrible quality. The new tech soles will look kinda weird, but as long as the quality of the leather and cement print is good then put me down for a pair or two

Yeah, I saw that on nice kicks the other day. Hopefully they don't ruin the preme lows with horrible quality. The new tech soles will look kinda weird, but as long as the quality of the leather and cement print is good then put me down for a pair or two

LOL. this is exactly what i think whenever someone is like 
"yeah my local shop said there gonna drop (insert your favorite month here)"

"my source said in a few months"

"my local shop just got their shipment in but they aren't going to release them yet"

"i know a guy that skates for some shop that knows a guy that has a store he goes to and they said they called some guy at nike and he put us on hold but I'm posting some info that isn't valid"

like okay cool story bro

LOL. this is exactly what i think whenever someone is like 
"yeah my local shop said there gonna drop (insert your favorite month here)"

"my source said in a few months"

"my local shop just got their shipment in but they aren't going to release them yet"

"i know a guy that skates for some shop that knows a guy that has a store he goes to and they said they called some guy at nike and he put us on hold but I'm posting some info that isn't valid"

like okay cool story bro

They're due to come out again, but not exactly as you know them.

That's all I'm going to say about that.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Smh @ this secret squirell ##$ dude...does this make you feel special? Ol' i-know-something-you-dont-know-##$ loser.

Smh @ this secret squirell ##$ dude...does this make you feel special? Ol' i-know-something-you-dont-know-##$ loser.

I know this is a thread for 2012 SBs and all...but does anyone know where I can find the Plums in a sz 12?

I know this is a thread for 2012 SBs and all...but does anyone know where I can find the Plums in a sz 12?

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

Haha, you mad?

I just gave you ungrateful lot some info that you otherwise had no idea about.

Stay calling me names fool.

Bye.

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

Haha, you mad?

I just gave you ungrateful lot some info that you otherwise had no idea about.

Stay calling me names fool.

Bye.

23RAKIM45- Think you've been here long enough to understand that if you try to play games people will get mad. Best to just keep it to yourself or post what you know, no in between.

From the rumors that I've heard is there is a slight twist, and there is a matching Supreme tee that says "F*** Nike." Pics of the tee are floating around, just not sure if its truly a part of the release. Again, these are just rumors I've heard.

23RAKIM45- Think you've been here long enough to understand that if you try to play games people will get mad. Best to just keep it to yourself or post what you know, no in between.

From the rumors that I've heard is there is a slight twist, and there is a matching Supreme tee that says "F*** Nike." Pics of the tee are floating around, just not sure if its truly a part of the release. Again, these are just rumors I've heard.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I would appreciate if someone can share the entourage SB release date please.

May is what I've heard, but at this point I think that date is put speculation and rumours. I don't even know anymore. It'd make sense if it is May though, because April's QS will be those Premier lows

Back
Top Bottom