2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

anyone have a good source for ordering premium SBs online? the closest local shop is skate park of tampa and they dont do online orders on premium nike sb

anyone have a good source for ordering premium SBs online? the closest local shop is skate park of tampa and they dont do online orders on premium nike sb

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I need these. I just hope to God the 90's babies and fake sneaker guys stay away from this release.

The Nike SB line has mantained a low profile in recent years. Let's keep it that way.

90s baby in the building beeyotch and these Supreme SBs are FIRE!!!

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I need these. I just hope to God the 90's babies and fake sneaker guys stay away from this release.

The Nike SB line has mantained a low profile in recent years. Let's keep it that way.

90s baby in the building beeyotch and these Supreme SBs are FIRE!!!

Thanks for the pics...I see that Nike has drifted away from bright colors- I wonder why. I actually like the colors now more than before- The colors now gives the brand a more adult feel- funny because it's intended for kids who skate...but I skate every weekend and will probably see....2 people wearing Janoski's...and they are either black, or a dark color scheme.

Thanks for the pics...I see that Nike has drifted away from bright colors- I wonder why. I actually like the colors now more than before- The colors now gives the brand a more adult feel- funny because it's intended for kids who skate...but I skate every weekend and will probably see....2 people wearing Janoski's...and they are either black, or a dark color scheme.

Any more word on that Jordan 1 x Nike SB collab? I was hoping it would release around the Bones Brigade release but no luck

Any more word on that Jordan 1 x Nike SB collab? I was hoping it would release around the Bones Brigade release but no luck

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

I read somewhere that it's been scrapped

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Thanks had not heard that, a shame..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Thanks had not heard that, a shame..
ohwell.gif

Man, I hope the hype doesn't catch on after this release, I wasn't copping every release, but every few months SB was coming with some nice stuff. I was able to cop the cigar city's like a week after release, I just hope those days aren't gone.
ohwell.gif

Man, I hope the hype doesn't catch on after this release, I wasn't copping every release, but every few months SB was coming with some nice stuff. I was able to cop the cigar city's like a week after release, I just hope those days aren't gone.
ohwell.gif

^^hell yeah i feel u man I was able to get some iron mans and a bunch of other stuff way after release day, some of it even on sale
that is all about to end though

Back
Top Bottom