2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Picked up some NFL SB dunk lows - got the Jacksonville Jaquars and the Titans.
The Titans are still up on NDC, almost FSR.
I was gonna ID some Cowboys Dunk Lows....but then the 95s dropped. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rrickrude

Thought i secured my pair from Unite but i just got an email from them that they are out of a size 11.....
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If anyone can help out a fellow NT'r it would be much appreciated.
Damn, sorry I got the last pair of 11s from them last night. Also like someone else mentioned they did raise the price to $250. I'll keep my eye out for you if I run across anything.

Could have copped the nontorauges if I really put in work, but I got other things to worry about.

little dude at atlas that looks like a girl took half his family and copped 9 pairs. Wish I was there so I could have said something.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Could have copped the nontorauges if I really put in work, but I got other things to worry about.

little dude at atlas that looks like a girl took half his family and copped 9 pairs. Wish I was there so I could have said something.

I woulda smashed hard on dude.It's one thing to have someone with you to cop a second pair. But the whole family to cop 9 pairs???

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

I woulda smashed on hard on dude.It's one thing to have someone with you to cop a second pair. But the whole family to cop 9 pairs???
exactly, I was mad angry cause dude straight disrespected people out there. A friend I met in San Bruno while camping for some shoes was out there and wasn't able to cop his size 12 cause this little size 9 girl was copping to resell. Only reason this girl was acting up was cause half his family was there, I'll be at the next camp out just to piss him off.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Picked up some NFL SB dunk lows - got the Jacksonville Jaquars and the Titans.
The Titans are still up on NDC, almost FSR.

What?

NDC doesnt sell sb's...those are just regular 'ole dunks

Got my pair in today and these are pretty clean but def. not worth paying $150+ for.  Without the gum sole, this shoe is pretty dull.  I showed up like an hour and a half before the store opened and the line was like 20 deep and I heard some people were camping since the night before 
laugh.gif
.   One kid said he was just waiting to flip them for $165
roll.gif
 .  Really waiting over night to make $50! These are way too simple looking to be camping.  Just because it's Entourage 
30t6p3b.gif

Depending on how much your shop charged this was a flop for re-sellers. My shop charged 160 so if I was looking to re-sell I may have came away with $20, which is a waste of my time. I do love this shoe though. Already wore it out twice

here in Cali, if you want a shoe. you have to suck it up and camp for it.

i was originally supposed to be at 510 in Berkeley but they had a line of 10 people at 6pm the day before. and that line started at lunchtime earlier that day so i said efff it and drove dwn to Folsom(past Sac) and did the overnight thang.

in the end i am definitely satisfied, PLA only charged box price. so it was worth it. ive been waitin almost a year for these

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

i was originally supposed to be at 510 in Berkeley but they had a line of 10 people at 6pm the day before. and that line started at lunchtime earlier that day so i said efff it and drove dwn to Folsom(past Sac) and did the overnight thang.

in the end i am definitely satisfied, PLA only charged box price. so it was worth it. ive been waitin almost a year for these
Wow theyre doing the most.

Haha, is it Stickie213 from Modern Notoriety?

Originally Posted by AirThompson

how was the line at Folsom?

Shop I went to said PLA was gonna charge more than the box price. Glad to hear they stuck with what they had posted on their website earlier that week

shoutout to my boy who hooked me up with a spot doing phone orders... they charged box price and with tax and shipping came out to 113... they shipped on saturday and i already got them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

shoutout to my boy who hooked me up with a spot doing phone orders... they charged box price and with tax and shipping came out to 113... they shipped on saturday and i already got them
pimp.gif

damn you got the plug on em 

pimp.gif

Brace yourself for all the PM's asking to blow up the spot!!!

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Originally Posted by AirThompson

how was the line at Folsom?

it was bout 23 deep before midnight, and had some people comin and goin towards the morning

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

pimp.gif

damn you got the plug on em 
wink.gif
 Good thing I don't want the supremes. That release might be worse than this 
grin.gif

Nike SB has been dropping some clean colorways as of late.

Anyone know if NYC shops dropped pairs already?

Back
Top Bottom