2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

All the resellers I know that unloaded them for under retail got rid of them a while ago.

the hunt continues then!

Steve-Irwin-The-Crocodile-Hunter-Dead.gif

Hey anybody know what the deal is with the levis x nike sb dunks? are they dropping in the US? have they already hit? Is the blue color a euro only any help is appreciated.

Hey anybody know what the deal is with the levis x nike sb dunks? are they dropping in the US? have they already hit? Is the blue color a euro only any help is appreciated.
no info on that yet

but for all you camo lovers

8875_24712.jpg

they just dropped another size line up of janoskis at skatepark of tampa. get em while you can !

(i know its not dunks but no one ever checks the other SB threads so i just post everything SB related here )

Last edited:
i dont know if anyone has posted these yet if so feel free to call me names or w/e i personally like these.

Last edited:
Just got in a pair of the unfutura's lows that just came out....I can honestly say im glad nike SB aint what they use to be b/c these are fresh!!! So fresh i'm gonna double up for sure....

Not my pic...

Last edited:
Just got in a pair of the unfutura's lows that just came out....I can honestly say im glad nike SB aint what they use to be b/c these are fresh!!! So fresh i'm gonna double up for sure....
Not my pic...

those are fresh, im sleepin on them but im sure i'll regret it later.

if they go on sale or something ill pick up a pair. its a dope colorway

Looks like another Jordan XI will become an SB soon. Brooklyn Projects x Nike SB Dunk Low "Concord."

Looks like another Jordan XI will become an SB soon. Brooklyn Projects x Nike SB Dunk Low "Concord."

Yes these are so dope. You think they would do all the XI colorwyas? Breds, comlumbia's, some of the lows

Last edited:
Yes these are so dope. You think they would do all the XI colorwyas? Breds, comlumbia's, some of the lows
I'd love me a pair of Bred Dunks, but they hype would be so high on them that they'd be impossible to find, and I'm not willing to pay $400-500 resale for a pair of Dunks. This Concord pair is going to be hard enough. The fact that it's a collab makes me think definite QS, and I doubt any of my local spots would get them.

I don't know whats worse...

Keep the shoe DS and see it turn piss yellow like 95% of the Space Jam Dunk's

or

Rock em and watch that toe box get destroyed in one wear.

I must admit, they are nice though!

gonna hop on the preme dunks for 300 and a nano from a friend dude lost the keychain though :smh:

I'm a little iffy about the Concord SB. I don't want to see SB do every single JB colorway but I know the Columbia SB is coming. The teaser pictures look decent though. The sole will indeed yellow.

I'm a little iffy about the Concord SB. I don't want to see SB do every single JB colorway but I know the Columbia SB is coming. The teaser pictures look decent though. The sole will indeed yellow.

man if i can get my hands on my size in these for retail im gonna beat them to death!

i even got some concord socks ready to go!

i agree with you about the "every single JB colorway" tho that would be kind of corny

but concords sounds good to me.

they should do a golden moments nike SB pack too, i'd cop a south beach / miami vice colorway too

looking like a camp out for these just like the space jams :smh:

camp out like every damn semi-big SB release lately

well at my local spot

oh wait they gonna give out early release vouchers at my spot too.... that people just turn around and sell :smh:

Ayw4JXzCUAEpoUv.png

Quote:
man if i can get my hands on my size in these for retail im gonna beat them to death!
i even got some concord socks ready to go!
i agree with you about the "every single JB colorway" tho that would be kind of corny
but concords sounds good to me.
they should do a golden moments nike SB pack too, i'd cop a south beach / miami vice colorway too
I hope you're joking with this statement. I love SB because it's different, when they do these JB color ways the hypebeast flock like never before. I remember that Space Jam release and it was full of people who had NO clue what they were there for. I want SB to keep it's individuality, not rehash played out themes from JB or NSW. We don't need a South Beach SB, we need SB to make their own original classic color ways like they have in the past.

Back
Top Bottom