2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think Ima cop those challenge red SB.

SB needs more cws like this. Simple, clean yet eye catching.

Still no info on the Heineken high dunks? :frown:

Finally got ahold of these.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just was able to snag a pair of size 13 blue levi dunks for 320 shipped! im pumped because all the other pairs in my size were going for 400+

grabbed the 2009 Spark Green's from a local shop today and nontourage's arrived in the mail. these my first SB's since the blue lobsters back in 2009. basiclly back to SB's now. not feeling nike/jordan branded retros anymore

i just was able to snag a pair of size 13 blue levi dunks for 320 shipped! im pumped because all the other pairs in my size were going for 400+
Good for you sir! I'm looking for a pair of the Blues as well. I gotta get them.
The Challenge Red low Pro's are at Premier. I ordered a pair yesterday.
http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=14330
Found another spot that has em' as well:
http://permanentvacationnc.com/?cat=123
I stand corrected. REPPED! Good looking on that, I was able to place a order, and now I don't have to even wait for my shop to get them.

those mint ones look grey then they look khaki i just hope its the flash or something like that,cuz i ordered these..im hoping they're grey...btw does anyone have the fossils im trying to figure out how to clean the front and also the heel,the front has black marks cuz of the front creasing and the blk part rubs on it.. 
mad.gif

those mint ones look grey then they look khaki i just hope its the flash or something like that,cuz i ordered these..im hoping they're grey...btw does anyone have the fossils im trying to figure out how to clean the front and also the heel,the front has black marks cuz of the front creasing and the blk part rubs on it.. 
mad.gif
i want those also, do you think you could take pictures of the mint shoes in regular lighting?  hard to tell in stock photos...  where'd you get yours from?

anyone know where I can get the challenge red lows? They seem to be gone already, I didn't think people liked them TAHT much.

SPOT seems to be clean out, but Premier has a few sizes left. A lot of shops haven't gotten them at all yet though.

Back
Top Bottom