2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i wasnt thinking about getting those, but after seeing Togusa's pictures i might have to second think bout that. those look hella clean with white laces.

Anyone got a message about a guy selling those Heineken dunk high from the beer pack? Seems really fishy, beware.

picked up a 2nd pair of blue levi's sz 13. prices seem to be coming down. will post pics when i get them in. first SB i've double up on in a loooong time.

Local spot still has some Black Levis in...maybe I'll go check them out tomorrow.

Saw some younger cat today wearing the Premier/Petoskey dunks...they were nice but glad I passed on them.

REALLY like those challenge red lows (props for the on feet pics) but I told myself no more shoes until Black Friday....lol

decent price on the levi dunks, and to the guy above, im also trying not to buy anything until black firday, we'll see how that turns out >D

317 shipped and 320 shipped. considering they were selling for over 400 when they first dropped i'm happy.
Man good on you. A connect was able to come through and I was able to get a pair as well.
decent price on the levi dunks, and to the guy above, im also trying not to buy anything until black firday, we'll see how that turns out
grin.gif
Man it's so many good things coming out I can't wait until Black Friday.

me too bro its gonna be insane, bred ivs, pink foams, 9's and thats just off the top of my head, the inside of those levi dunks are beautiful

Last edited:
me too bro its gonna be insane, bred ivs, pink foams, 9's and thats just off the top of my head, the inside of those levi dunks are beautiful
Yeah man, I feel you. I want the Bred 4's, I can't stand Foams. The insole of the Blue Levis are GREAT, I was glad when I got them.

Nice pickup with the Levi's, John. I like the blue ones over the black but that price tag is a killer for me.

I'm gonna take a shot at both breds this holiday season. Not gonna really go for the thunders but if I get a chance I won't pass em' up.

Only other pair of dunks I'm really looking forward to this year are the 3m's next month.

Gotta pick my battles this time of year.

Anybody know where to still get those red dunks at online.....I was ************....on them....now i want em

Last edited:
Nice pickup with the Levi's, John. I like the blue ones over the black but that price tag is a killer for me.
I'm gonna take a shot at both breds this holiday season. Not gonna really go for the thunders but if I get a chance I won't pass em' up.
Only other pair of dunks I'm really looking forward to this year are the 3m's next month.
Gotta pick my battles this time of year.
Thanks man. I think you just gotta wait some of these dudes out that have the Blue Levis for sell. The price will drop dramatically when all these other releases start to drop. What do you think about the Blue Thunder SBs? I think they're super clean.

I think the Thunder 4s are cool and I don't think they'll be as hard to get as they were the first time around and I'll be looking at both the breds as well.  

I know I said I had to stack till the holidays just a few posts back.....

But I saw these were still in a shop out here and had to pull the trigger.

I was hoping I could use the red laces from the challenge reds' but it looks like the red on these Levi's are a varsity red. I'll shop around and see if I can find any.

Muzikfrk that price is a pretty sweet deal but I've heard some horror stores about deadstockshoes. Have you had any luck with them?

Tactics hasn't gotten the challenge reds yet. They usually a few weeks behind everyone else. Premier also is pretty good about restocks too. I'd be patient Nickatnite, they'll come around.

Last edited:
They're legit. I've just read a lot of people saying that their customer service is bad. Orders not shipped on time and that they never answer emails about the order status. Tempting prices though..

Last edited:
I know I said I had to stack till the holidays just a few posts back.....
But I saw these were still in a shop out here and had to pull the trigger.

I was hoping I could use the red laces from the challenge reds' but it looks like the red on these Levi's are a varsity red. I'll shop around and see if I can find any.

Muzikfrk that price is a pretty sweet deal but I've heard some horror stores about deadstockshoes. Have you had any luck with them?
Tactics hasn't gotten the challenge reds yet. They usually a few weeks behind everyone else. Premier also is pretty good about restocks too. I'd be patient Nickatnite, they'll come around.
Dope pickup! I got the Black Levis as well a day after the RD. My shop still had pairs so I picked mine up and kept it pushin'.

Back
Top Bottom