2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Brooklyn projects tweeted there is a special 420 dunk then their Walk of Fame dunk is coming in may. Dont think its the concord low right??

Last edited:
^ just saw that, need to know about those 420's ASAP. They also mentioned two different materials used on the WOF releases, will post it when I find it.

I hope the SPOT dunks don't have different materials!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good lookin' 00. Nice pic too!
Thanks. Repped.
Brooklyn projects tweeted there is a special 420 dunk then their Walk of Fame dunk is coming in may. Dont think its the concord low right??
Nope, should be something different and a QS at that. But ya never know :smile:
^ just saw that, need to know about those 420's ASAP. They also mentioned two different materials used on the WOF releases, will post it when I find it.

I hope the SPOT dunks don't have different materials!
Man, if I was you guys I wouldn't put TOO much stock into anything Brooklyn Projects says. They're notorious liars! I MEAN NO-TO-RI-OUS! They're all about building hype and OVERCHARGING for everything.

A couple of weeks ago, they were saying their WOF dunk hadn't come out yet because the city of Hollywood gave them a cease and desist. Really?! The city of Hollywood was trying to stop you from releasing a SB?! C'mon son!

Furthermore, from what I know the whole "420" annual SB concept is OVER. The Cheech and Chong SB (man they were horrible looking) brought WAY too much bad publicity to Nike SB and Nike as a company. It was TOO bold for the media to NOT pick up the story and get soccer moms in a uproar . The Skunks were super under the radar and unless you were into SB, you wouldn't have gotten it. I wouldn't mind seeing another one, if Todd can design something that looks awesome. But again, I put NO faith in any news that comes from BP.

You're brave my dude! I still havent unDSd my royal 1's and my mint dunk low sb's
I have two pairs of Royals. 1 pair is for several years from now when Nike either hasnt reretroed them, or reretroed them and didnt make em as good :smile: I have not unDSd my WPF

Last edited:
im guessing BP's instore release will have different insoles or laces, doubt the upper will have different materials cuz that would be a 1st.

i know, the F&F Entourages had better materials than the Nontourages, but those were 2 different shoes imo.

im guessing BP's instore release will have different insoles or laces, doubt the upper will have different materials cuz that would be a 1st.

i know, the F&F Entourages had better materials than the Nontourages, but those were 2 different shoes imo.
Different insoles and laces would pretty much fall in line with EVERY other collab that Nike SB was done with a skate shop. Repped.

Figured you guys would like these. I love copping early to mid 2000s SBs (GRs, QSs, anything). Dudes got more videos on his entire SB collection.I love him opening the box and wondering what he's going to pull out. Then you have that feeling of nostalgia like "Ohhh, I remember those...."

"My girls and my SBs, got a thing for pink boxes."

laugh.gif

im not a dunk head at all so i need yallz opinions

my cousin been obsessed with the tecate's for a bit and he finally found some in his size worn 5x and dude wants 140 for em, is that too much or what's a fair price? also keep in mind shipping would have to be factored into the price. thanks in advance
What size?  Are these light wears or beat the hell outta them wears? lol

Last edited:
How do lows run? If I wear a size 10 would 10.5 fit ok? I'd like to know before I pull the trigger on some black and tans

Here's a video that gives a good review of the SPOT dunk (in-store release). He also drops some info on why most of the QS lately have only gone up to size 12.

Last edited:
Good earthly rotation sb fam. So it looks like the weather is finally breaking here in Philly. Now the question is what to wear.
Also tecates for 140 I'd go for it.

Really diggin that SPOT dunk. Simple clean concept and not enough bordered/layered swooshes in SB dunks lately.

I still waste time and money on Jordans :frown: lol

I'm a 1, 3 and 4 guy. Since I pretty much got all I wanted these last few years I think I might hang up my JB hat in 2014. Gonna stick to dunks and AF1's. Relatively easy to get and I damn near NO DRAMA. Gotta enlarge and underline that last part. Mos Def.

Good earthly rotation sb fam. So it looks like the weather is finally breaking here in Philly. Now the question is what to wear.
Also tecates for 140 I'd go for it.

The snow was mainly in Upper NJ/NY/NE area right? I got fam in Allentown they said they didn't get much. But I got fam thats gotta drive from VA to NE today so while I'm at work I gotta watch google map traffic and play backup GPS for em' lol. Should be sunny all day up there so hopefully the sun keeps the roads clear.

Last edited:
Anyone wear their SB's W/O the insole, how is the comfort level? My 3m's are a half size small and I'm thinking about taking out the insole. Didn't know BP was notorious for lying, I really wanted to see what they come up with the 420's

Anyone wear their SB's W/O the insole, how is the comfort level? My 3m's are a half size small and I'm thinking about taking out the insole. Didn't know BP was notorious for lying, I really wanted to see what they come up with the 420's

i've been doing these for years.

without an insole feels like wearing dress shoes all day

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom