2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man this thread just got heated real quick felt like the O-dog scene when he shoots the convenience store clerk...

osyrhiz  hyperstrikes look solid with red laces... i just threw white laces in my blues but now i might switch it up... cant wait to rock mine, i know a girl which works at a nike near my house told her to keep my eyes open if any pop up ... if they do i got a couple of dudes to look out for in this thread
smokin.gif

Teamwork boys! Word to coach carter who occasionally watches this thread and reports it to kicks deals..

Shall we get back to business?

I'm in Cali and my outlet stays getting SB's....
lucky bastard! socal doesnt get any (not to my knowledge) but i usually cop on rd anyways.

oh and im new so just wanted to ask everyone how to edit your signature? thanks!

Last edited:
Can't remember if these had a name to them, really feel like they were the "_______ 2" anyway I was feeling them and haven't seen a picture of them in the thread with all the concord madness.  Also have the "Low End Theory" Blazers coming in this week. 

Probably gonna throw white laces on them, idk.

Lol, what the hell is going on in here?  This Concord drop needs to come and go already.
Imagine what would happen if there were pics of Kanye wearing them or a Yeezy color way coming

Would hit 500 pages in no time...
roll.gif

Last edited:
Both the spots I frequent down here in Houston (Shannon's and Southside) are gonna be charging 150 for the HF. I wasn't planning on copping regardless, but these prices are ridiculous.

has anyone changed their insoles in any sb's when they skate? i wanna swap all mine out for some gel ones or customs ones since i have some flat feet.

Can't remember if these had a name to them, really feel like they were the "_______ 2" anyway I was feeling them and haven't seen a picture of them in the thread with all the concord madness.  Also have the "Low End Theory" Blazers coming in this week. 

If you don't mind can you post on feet pics?

Hey John, sorry if this was already asked, but I was wondering... Do stores with regular, non-SB accounts have the same system in place with Nike as the set-up you explained in your awesome post from a couple weeks ago? I was explaining the SB set-up to my girlfriend this morning, and I found myself wondering if regular Nike accounts had to put up with the "Take This Work!" nonsense the SB stores deal with, so I decided to ask. Hence, this post. Thanks in advance!
Sorry to hi-jack but yup. Also there is a classification system with tiers like urban, retro, performance and you have to pick from the models with in your Nike account.
No need to use my gif, Swag got to the question before I could and gave the exact awnser I was going to give. Thanks Swag, REPPED!
Osyrhiz, nice blue Levi's and nice pickups dude.

I gotta take a swig of water to wash down all this salt.. BP Canada messin' with my emotions, big cork getting my hopes up... --sigh-- Those blue Levi's will be mine someday.... someday... someday...
You'll find them one day my friend, don't lose hope. Repped for your pain.
yall salty as fuhhh in here cuz you guys gotta pay presale or resell prices..good luck on double retail suckas
You're wasting your time here troll.
So the "cool kids' are finally making it over from the JB/NIke forums..SMDH.
If you build it, they will come. LMAO!
DAMN GOOD PICK UP! I'm waiting on these to go on sale and I WILL cop! 
Is the hype this real? Should I cop a full size run and break boys off? Decisions....decisions....
If by "breaking boys off" you mean hooking the less fortunate up in the thread with a pair for retail or VERY close to retail, I'd say that would be awesome thing for you to do. 

If I got thru I was planning on cleaning out the stock and sending out pairs to the people in this thread.  
A lot of people talk the talk on the internet, but there's actually a few cats who can say stuff like that and I'd actually believe them. That's a rare way of thinking in this day and age, but clearly not extinct. Props to you, bro.
There are alot of Dunks released with zoom inserts that are not SB. So Zoom air does not make an SB.
Didn't know that, "that" meaning that there were a lot of Dunks released with Zoom inserts; obviously the Zoom air isn't what makes an SB. I've been out of the SB loop for a long long time, so I'm sure a lot of stuff will be news to me. Thanks for the info
[h1]NIKE DUNK LOW PRO SB “LEVI’S”[/h1]
Posted by sneakersteal  on Monday, April 15, 2013 · Leave a Comment
WOW...  Hopefully someone got a pair. B-Grades or not, that's a crucial deal for the price...
But, the more successful the shop, the less understanding I have for those practices. Like if your local shop is struggling and they need to mark up a release or two to keep the lights on and pay the vendors they are in debt to - you gotta do what you gotta do. But, when you are thriving and you have an employee basically telling the public that they are marking up the kicks to subsidize the employees' free pairs... that's just tempting fate.
Agree on both things. That was the problem with the whole BP thing to me. From what I understand, they're a successful store. That's what makes me think it's a little BS for them to mark these pairs up damn near $50... And I also agree with the BC4s for Supremes (if 2012 BC 4s). It's possible that the guy could be some kid who has a poor understanding of the value of kicks, but even the young bucks are semi-knowledgeable about prices, so for someone to take that deal is a bit suspect, when they could probably grab TWO pairs of DS 2012 Retros (unless, as BIP suggested, the shoes aren't really VNDS, which is also a big possibility these days)...

In Short:

Tier 0 Accounts Get Hyper Strikes (Least Common)

Tier 1 Accounts Get QS & Etc (More Common)

& Then There's All The Urban Retro Perfomance Crap.

Back To This Magical Shop.

bxPRY.gif
Oh MAN, LOLOLOL. I didn't even see the gif until I quoted the comment to "LOL" at the "Magical shop" comment. The gif took it to another level. Props. But regarding the tier system, I knew about the tier system, I just wasn't sure it the tier 0 accounts still had to Diddy "take that, take that" whatever Nike gives 'em.
For my fellow houstoners, I couldn't get a hold of the Get Money Boy$ for release info but I did get info from southside skateshop. 
The "Get Money Boy$" will forever make me laugh, even if it is a 2-man gang. Nice touch with the "$" in the name. You KNOW that's how their facebook page is titled....
Sorry to hi-jack but yup. Also there is a classification system with tiers like urban, retro, performance and you have to pick from the models with in your Nike account.
Thanks again for the info, sir.

lucky bastard! socal doesnt get any (not to my knowledge) but i usually cop on rd anyways.

oh and im new so just wanted to ask everyone how to edit your signature? thanks!
I was able to find a pair of Miss Piggys from the Nike outlet in Cabazon for around $40. Haven't seen anything like that since though.

Sorry for all the long posts, guys. I took a day off and there were 7 or 8 pages of new stuff to read and comment on. What can I say, I'm an opinionated fellow!
yup and 90% of the people in here have never skated a day in their life and are going to storm skate stores to find these. so keep being regulars in a skateboard shoe forum but never know anything about skateboarding. if you skate or surf and live within 10 miles of any L.A. beach you know a dozen spots thats going to have these (you know because we created the culture).
That's funny. Right before you popped into this thread, we were discussing the whole "are you a poser if you wear skate stuff and don't skate?" question. Pity you couldn't have been a part of it. I'm sure you have some really great ideas on the subject. Personally, I don't think whether or not you skateboard should have anything to do with whether or not you can like or wear SB Dunks. After all, if I remember correctly, the Dunk wasn't created as a skate shoe. And to touch on your "skaters and surfers created the culture" comment, I'm going to have to disagree with you. If anything, skate culture has taken from other cultures, style-wise at least, to evolve into what it is today, specifically the hip-hop culture. But this is a discussion we already had, so if you're interested, you can check back a couple weeks ago. Peace.
do any outlets in cali ever get sb's? Ive never seen one to this day.
You a fool for that Avi/Name. Too bad the best line from a Van Damme movie wasn't even from Van Damme... "I'M ALL EARS..." (all my old heads know the drill)...
yall salty as fuhhh in here cuz you guys gotta pay presale or resell prices..good luck on double retail suckas
NO person in here pre-last week is paying that BS. At least I hope not...

That's funny. Right before you popped into this thread, we were discussing the whole "are you a poser if you wear skate stuff and don't skate?" question. Pity you couldn't have been a part of it. I'm sure you have some really great ideas on the subject. Personally, I don't think whether or not you skateboard should have anything to do with whether or not you can like or wear SB Dunks. After all, if I remember correctly, the Dunk wasn't created as a skate shoe. And to touch on your "skaters and surfers created the culture" comment, I'm going to have to disagree with you. If anything, skate culture has taken from other cultures, style-wise at least, to evolve into what it is today, specifically the hip-hop culture. But this is a discussion we already had, so if you're interested, you can check back a couple weeks ago. Peace.
I dont post in this thread a lot but I completely agree with this.  It's the same idea as copping running shoes and being a lazy *** and never running in them or copping basketball shoes to chill in. who cares if I don't skate? shoes are shoes.

If you guys could have ONE SB what would it be?

Mine is Papa Bear Highs, forever on the search. 
tired.gif

Last edited:

Nice pickup! Repped, haven't seen those in person yet, but have high hopes. Congrats on the Low End Theory Blazer too. I walked right in my local the day they dropped and copped those. Still have them DS...can't bring myself to wear them for some reason, but they are so nice in person. If anyone remembers the Air Jordan 1 ATCQ release that happened like 2 years before the blazers, the blazers are much nicer.

Back
Top Bottom