2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Saw this up on SC. not my picture, just sharing. theyre arent official yet.

but i gotta say if these dropped, id be forced to pick up a pair of space jams to have a full pack. and that means cool greys and maybe columbias would drop too? i think im in love and i dont even like 11s
laugh.gif

Space Jams, Breds, Concords... Ehhh... They're all nice, but I'm still waiting for the J1 x Made for Skate collab. To see that finally get released in some form or the other would be my absolute #1 choice!

Why are so many people in this thread a size 12??? at least the civilists are popping up now only a matter of time before a pair gets copped

Am I the only one that thinks patent leather looks terrible on dunks?

The Concords weren't that bad.. But that full patent toe box :x

Last edited:
Biggest reason I wasn't feeling the Space Jams. You're definitely not alone.
I think the concord dunk was executed pretty nicely, but from that frontside angle the patent leather does look kind of funny on the bred photoshop or w/e it is

Last edited:
Am I the only one that thinks patent leather looks terrible on dunks?

The Concords weren't that bad.. But that full patent toe box
sick.gif
I've always loved patent leather on dunks...

Many moons ago, I was on the hunt for all patent leather FA exclusives from 01-03...

Needless to say, I never landed Vaders or Storm Troopers....

Here were some of my favorites from that era!!!!

Last edited:
Hey guys! Make sure you head over to Kinetic Skateboarding they have 25% off orders of $100 and more using promo code aug13. They had black firecrackers for $75 shipped, Prod 7's for like $71 shipped if the order is over $100 you get free shipping.  Not sure what they have left though

Haha those look the ones I photoshopped awhile ago
I think a black patent swoosh woulda been better. And I love the 11s I got 2 pairs of Concords. But believe you me if this pattern continues and Nike makes Playoff SBs best believe I will be all up in getting em
damn sorry about that, didnt know. nice ps tho. still hope these drop. and the J1xSBs will be picked up in triples if they ever come out

Good video Based La Rock. Nice to see another Bay Area cat doing his thing.

Osyhriz: Man, those old pictures bring back memories. And the quality on those Dunks were amazing to boot!

Hey guys! Make sure you head over to Kinetic Skateboarding they have 25% off orders of $100 and more using promo code aug13. They had black firecrackers for $75 shipped, Prod 7's for like $71 shipped if the order is over $100 you get free shipping.  Not sure what they have left though
Awesome man! Thanks! repped

Gonna have to order those p rods after work tonight.

Space Jams, Breds, Concords... Ehhh... They're all nice, but I'm still waiting for the J1 x Made for Skate collab. To see that finally get released in some form or the other would be my absolute #1 choice!

My sentiments exactly. Save the 11s, release the 1s. Please.

Back
Top Bottom