2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

laugh.gif
 not taking sides, but they arent the same person. i think that PK is a joke, but hes tatted head to toe, 412 doesnt have goofy *** videogame tats on his legs 
nerd.gif
that IG stalking came in handy
Lol I don't think they are the same person either, Pittsburgh is quite big. No reason to defend him though who cares if people are spreading fake rumors about him, he is no longer allowed here anyway so anything regarding him is irrelevant.

Let's move back to this months drops I hope those burgundy lows come out those are dope

Do we think maybe the September QS was technically the WoF? 

July - Miami

August - Civilist

September - WoF

Just spitballing. I know it doesn't line up perfectly, but most places these days get their "September" dunks in August, etc, etc.

We def should have heard by now on the September joints.

July - Miami
August - Civilist
September - WoF

Just spitballing. I know it doesn't line up perfectly, but most places these days get their "September" dunks in August, etc, etc.

There was also firecrackers in july...

Qs shanghais??

Last edited:

July - Miami

August - Civilist

September - WoF

That would stink, Nike SB has been doing such a great job on the last few QS' that I cant wait to see the next one!

I'm thinking it would be the WoF's. I think the WoFs got here a little early considering the civilists dropped in the US mid to late August. October looks like it will be the orange/clear soles and november is the SH2's. Unless by some miracle the Shanghai's are gonna be a wide released QS, but I thought that was going to be a limited asia release.

I'm only guessing though.

Last edited:
What about those mids with the faded camo & blue? cant recall the name XD

Ah! the made for skates... Jeez I hope that's not the QS. Osyrhiz is gonna be seeing those at his local outlet like a week after they drop.

Maybe its me but I'm not digging those at all. I think we all 'forgot' as some sort of mental defense mechanism to shield us from the disappointment lol

Last edited:
Ah! the made for skates... Jeez I hope that's not the QS. Osyrhiz is gonna be seeing those at his local outlet like a week after they drop.

Maybe its me but I'm not digging those at all. I think we all 'forgot' as some sort of mental defense mechanism to shield us from the disappointment lol
lol XD i agree man easy pass on my end aswell

roll.gif
laugh.gif
 This killed me only because its incredibly truthful 

Couldnt wait any longer, wore the supremes today

glasses.gif

REPPED...

Just trying to get my gif library on point like you, 00-sensei.

Okay okay, so its not the same guy. No tats on the legs. Maybe they're brothers or friends IRL who cares. Hug it out and move on..

Just curious, what kind of swap would you do with the laces? Always down for seeing some nice lace swaps.
I would use them for the purple/olive/atomic lows that just came out

Slated for October. Who knows, I'm sure spots will get them sooner depending on how Nike ships them out. Definitely getting 2 pairs of them bad boys. Color is just right for cold weather too.

Last edited:
Hated the heel and tongue on the Ron Burgundy's.  Big reason why I passed on them even at $40.  Those on the other hand will be scooped for the right price.  Very clean.

Back
Top Bottom