2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I actually like these cuz the volt pops nicely but doesnt over saturate the whole shoe. i also agree the tongue tag branding woulda been nice on em

I like the 112's, but I'm gonna swap out the volt laces for black laces instead... Too bright for me lol...

Broke the Bucks out in the hopes that the A's clinch today.
LETS go OAK land DA DA DADADA
LETS go OAK land DA DA DADADA

Last edited:
black laces are a must for the 112s... 

and those new pictures of the Concepts Christmas Sweaters look amazing. Can't wait for em

Last edited:
Havnt been on here in awhile, last time I was ppl were goin crazy over BP dunks and they're still sitting in some shops

But I agree black laces would make them a lot less loud and a lot more clean

And went with my first ever SBs today, the cigars

Love cigars! Nice bro

I'm not sure if or where there is a legit check thread for sbs? But if someone could help. http://bit.ly/16lDbxm guy is local. No neon laces and we have been working out a price off eBay. Any help is appreciated

My WOF Dunks came in today and on the left shoe under the insole its making a squish sound when walking, almost like something sticky is under the insole. Not sure if its the glue or what. Any ideas on what the deal is or how to fix it? Thanks.

My WOF Dunks came in today and on the left shoe under the insole its making a squish sound when walking, almost like something sticky is under the insole. Not sure if its the glue or what. Any ideas on what the deal is or how to fix it? Thanks.

That's a common issue I've had with a few SBs myself. I hear putting baby powder under the insole helps but it eventually goes away after a few wears.

And ugh those Christmas sweaters are copped for sure

I get it, but I don't see myself wearing them. Hopefully NSB comes out with another Xmas dunk loved the Krampus. Would like to see what extras come with the concept release though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody know or have a Premier coupon? Tryna save some bills on a big order....please PM me, will shout out n rep!

Edit: Didnt see anything on google thats still valid except for discounts on certain brands and apparel

Last edited:
Anybody know or have a Premier coupon? Tryna save some bills on a big order....please PM me, will shout out n rep!

Edit: Didnt see anything on google thats still valid except for discounts on certain brands and apparel
I've honestly never seen coupons, because they do specific sales every Monday and lower prices on occasion anyway. Good luck though, let us know if you find something.

Count me in those Christmas Concepts Collab, first picture turned me off but these high quality picture turned me around in a second, the detail is on point.

Back
Top Bottom