2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

anyone know how the kostan 2 fits?
true to size?
I wear sz 10 dunks.

(Currently working overseas)

Last edited:
cyress, i bet you got that heat from the local outlet for like 49.99 with 30% off. Yep. :tongue: Looks like you had a nice weekend bro.

Those ostrich mids are dope. Highs aren't too bad either.
Not sure what stigma you're referring to. As a whole dunk/sb dunk enthusiasts always seem more level headed than the folks that follow more 'popular' shoe styles.

i just mean most people felt sb's died in 05 and there was even a big thread about why sb fell off

i never stopped buying sbs or looking in this thread

Finally got a pair :D

i just mean most people felt sb's died in 05 and there was even a big thread about why sb fell off

i never stopped buying sbs or looking in this thread

Ah I gotcha man. I always saw the word 'stigma' as a pretty negative term lol. But I see what you mean.

All depends on who you ask. Everything has a cycle in pop culture I guess. AF1's seem to be unpopular by most beast standards (I completely disagree). Even with some of the really nice dunk releases lately I kind of get the sense that hypes wearing down on dunks again too. Which works out well in the favor of my wallet of course :tongue:

a little off topic, but i cant find it anywhere.....does any have the list, or the issue of sole collector magazine issue with p rod on the cover, where all the sbs that make up the what the dunks are included? i have a book called "nothing but the truth" that came out the same day as the shoe, but i cant find the exact list....any help would be great!

a little off topic, but i cant find it anywhere.....does any have the list, or the issue of sole collector magazine issue with p rod on the cover, where all the sbs that make up the what the dunks are included? i have a book called "nothing but the truth" that came out the same day as the shoe, but i cant find the exact list....any help would be great!
ISSUE 23.
Not the best pic, lmk if you have any questions and I'll try to help you the best I can.

Last edited:
Co-sign. With the Snake Eyes lows on the horizon, I wonder if a G.I. Joe pack is being planned? I know it is a stretch, but think of the possibilities... :tongue:

Bit off topic but has anyone seen these Nike Dunk OMS boots floating around? Can find them in every size but 11 ><.

Someone should send help to whoever designed those send helps.....Those are incredibly ugly compared to the og drop

Todd Bratrud designed these and the original Send Help. While these may not be the best release, this theme ties in well with his a Creature brand. Do note that he is one of the most notable SB designers to date. Skunks, Cigars, Brain Wrecks and Cheech and Chongs are a few of his masterpieces.

Todd Bratrud designed these and the original Send Help. While these may not be the best release, this theme ties in well with his a Creature brand. Do note that he is one of the most notable SB designers to date. Skunks, Cigars, Brain Wrecks and Cheech and Chongs are a few of his masterpieces.
regardless these fell really short of something great or even decent imo

Ah I gotcha man. I always saw the word 'stigma' as a pretty negative term lol. But I see what you mean.

All depends on who you ask. Everything has a cycle in pop culture I guess. AF1's seem to be unpopular by most beast standards (I completely disagree). Even with some of the really nice dunk releases lately I kind of get the sense that hypes wearing down on dunks again too. Which works out well in the favor of my wallet of course :tongue:

funny cause all ive been really buying are af1's and dunks the last 2 years for the most part

No doubt Bratrud is a good designer... I have both Skunks and Cigars, Skunks are probably my favorite SB's, The Send Help 2's on the other hand just don't appeal to me considering what he has brought to the table before design/color wise I just expected more of a clean execution/flow to the shoe 

anyone know how the kostan 2 fits?
true to size?
I wear sz 10 dunks.

(Currently working overseas)

I'd personally go half a size up. My feet are a little wide and I couldn't fit a 12 (normal dunk size). But it was close. The toe cap starts out really stiff too.

Back
Top Bottom