2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

these are WMNS Dunks, came out a few years ago, near impossible to find DS anymore.
Thank for ur answer!!
But can u or somebody advise me where can i try to find it?? may be some facebook groops or people who can know, im ready to pay a lot for this pair

Last edited:
I'm kinda feelin the grey ones more too. The gold check isn't really relevant to the Christmas theme

Not trying to be an ***** but gold is very relevant to the Christmas theme. I hope grabbing a pair isn't too much of a hassle. Like others have said I don't see myself rocking them too much outside the holidays.

A ccs rep said they will be getting them the sh2 so I'm going to wait it out and possibly get it for a bit cheaper. No rush I guess

I love those Christmas dunks too, but I just can't see myself wearing them for more than a week out of the whole year. Can't justify grabbing em

Not trying to be an ***** but gold is very relevant to the Christmas theme. I hope grabbing a pair isn't too much of a hassle. Like others have said I don't see myself rocking them too much outside the holidays.
No offense taken why is gold relevant though? Do you get gold bricks for christmas?

greys>blacks if both drop im getting both though 
laugh.gif

Love the Civilists, but that toebox for whatever reason feels like the narrowest toebox on an SB in my collection.
I agree with you. Wore mine when I went clubbing in vegas and my feet started hurting from the narrow toe box. This and the raindrops both hurt my feet

Back
Top Bottom