2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

How much should I expect to pay for the Nontourage SB? Flight Club says $243. Should have just scooped when I had the chance originally.

How much should I expect to pay for the Nontourage SB? Flight Club says $243. Should have just scooped when I had the chance originally.
I got a pair for $120 about 6-7 months ago, however I think the current market price for those is around $200ish.

Thanks for the heads up, but I believe the listing your referring to has 77 + 12 shipping.  The cheapest I have seen is 87 shipped.  If I am wrong please PM with the sellers name as I'd love to cop at that price (considering box is 108).  And speaking of, is it just me or did the Uprise dunks drop in price faster than any of the other collaborations this year.  Seems like they could be had for under retail almost immediately after they dropped.  Any ideas/thoughts as to why this is?  Being up on NDC perhaps the production numbers were higher?  None of the other collaborations can be found for under retail and its months after they dropped (WOFs, SPOTs, and MIAs)
http://bit.ly/18H0ITz shipping may vary by location. But 68 dollars plus shipping. Enjoy

Alright well for the ones who have been waiting for the uprises to drop in price, there is a seller on eBay who has some 77 dollars shipped. I believe the scattered sizes were between 8 and 12. No tax either. Just throwing it out there.
good looks debating i should just get them now or wait for them to possibly get cheaper

Does Concepts even do in-store only releases on their own collabs anymore? Lately with the NB's it has been in-store in the morning with online at 1pm. But then again different brands have different requirements so who knows.
 concepts does do in-store releases.. but it seems that at 1pm, they empty their inventory on the website.  so whatever doesnt sell in the morning, gets sold that day on the internet.

under/at 200
$150.   Just know in advance, the quality on them isnt great.  The toeboxes come faded (with white scuffs).. I had a field day removing them. I bought black suede spray and managed to go over them.  it was really a PITA.

Last edited:

$150.   Just know in advance, the quality on them isnt great.  The toeboxes come faded (with white scuffs).. I had a field day removing them. I bought black suede spray and managed to go over them.  it was really a PITA.
shows a lot worse under flash, but there's a bit of fading. some shoddy gluing around the midsole, but I love 'em. I'd definitely buy again under $150.

^^^don't see uprises getting much cheaper than 80. good buy

Off Foot for today....

On Foot for today....

Does the Black Suede spray work well? I bought the Anthracite/black lows and they are a bit ashy.......good thing I got them for 50 bucks but would darken them if it's a cheap remedy

Seller on ebay in Greece has the 112s  sizes 8 to 11 i believe with box. 350 crazy price but i guess that shows no friends and family release for sure. they have it listed as a qs.

Back
Top Bottom