2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I wouldn't mind 2 pairs of 112's

Im going to try my luck on ccs tomorow, only place i know so far that'll ahip to australia

So exactly how many different versions of the UGLY SWEATER are releasing??....i heard there 2 or 3 but 1 being an exclusive to Cncepts store??....i saw the Grey and then theres the Black with the brown, those 2 are listed on NDC release list i believe but then there is also a all blk based 1 listed on the NDC list and the Cncepts exclusive is suppose to be all black are these the same shoe??......can some1 please help me in straightin out the info on what exactly is releasing??...thanks

Seems like there's going to be a lot of sites going live with the 112's at the same time tomorrow morning- so far I remember for sure Premier, CCS, NDC.

I'm sure NDC will go quick with the bots, better chance of scoring thru Premier or CCS in the morning?.

Seems like there's going to be a lot of sites going live with the 112's at the same time tomorrow morning- so far I remember for sure Premier, CCS, NDC.

I'm sure NDC will go quick with the bots, better chance of scoring thru Premier or CCS in the morning?.

Not endorsing it, per se, but I've seen bots advertising $20 for the 112s. Retail + 20 isn't all that bad of a proposition, for the peace of mind. Once the big retail sites go, plenty of shops will be charging more than $20 above box, so the bot might not even be that bad of an option.

...Just being ruthlessly pragmatic with the food for thought.

Happy Turkey Day, all!

Will there be a million phone order opportunities like usual? Or because of black friday more fcfs type release? On the 112s of course

Last sb i got were the concord's and they fit tight going true to size i wanted to know from people that got the 112's and also got the concord's do they fit the same or did nike make them fit big help would be much appreciated thanks.

Not endorsing it, per se, but I've seen bots advertising $20 for the 112s. Retail + 20 isn't all that bad of a proposition, for the peace of mind. Once the big retail sites go, plenty of shops will be charging more than $20 above box, so the bot might not even be that bad of an option.

...Just being ruthlessly pragmatic with the food for thought.

Happy Turkey Day, all!

Yeah I saw some of those too. I didn't like the idea of giving my NDC password to someone random off Instagram/Twitter, for the few I saw on how the process would work. If anyone has a reliable person for that id maybe consider it, but id rather not support them.

I never used to have any problem copping at release, my old local always set aside a 13 for me. But he had to get fired and I've been screwed since last year :smh:

I was figuring on trying any of the 8am releases, then 9am, and worst case camping out in this thread for the awesome help everyone provides. Just have to work all day so...

Yeah I saw some of those too. I didn't like the idea of giving my NDC password to someone random off Instagram/Twitter, for the few I saw on how the process would work. If anyone has a reliable person for that id maybe consider it, but id rather not support them.

I never used to have any problem copping at release, my old local always set aside a 13 for me. But he had to get fired and I've been screwed since last year :smh:

I was figuring on trying any of the 8am releases, then 9am, and worst case camping out in this thread for the awesome help everyone provides. Just have to work all day so...

inbox me i have a homie whos a master on the bots,not endorsing either since i prefer to camp but im here to help if someone asks

There's some good deals out there. Would get more but my budget is strict for tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom