2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

does concepts have a limited to how much pairs one can order?
good luck getting one their online site isn't the greatest and being the are a CNCPTS exclusive gonna be a lot of site traffic.... Worth a shot though, even if you did get through I wouldn't anticipate getting more than 1 of each.

I don't think the greys will be hard to get at all, while the concept is cool I don't think dunks with snowmen on them are going to be flying off the shelves

Last edited:
Does any one know if that concepts hoodie is gana be hard to get?

I don't live too far to go n cop it..

And does anyone know the price?

OH mannn, just realized I have to go to Vegas next weekend when the ugly sweaters release

Anyone know any spots out there I can check out for SBs? I'm starting my research now lol

This happens to me every time i buy a plane ticket in advance, 8 weeks later i find out I'm flying out on the day of a sneaker release.
Pharmacy for sure
PK is a big as lame and if he is reading this a BIG **** you! He had made a fake *** give away on instigram just to get followers and the person that one told him to **** off ! And why belive that he would give a shoe out ! And the block a lot of people then we put him on blast and he block all those people! All those pics he put with his "PK" sign were not even his smh...
lol
Try Suite 160, Undefeated and Let It Roll Skateshop. They'll have them.

Edit: Almost forgot that there's also a Pharmacy Boardshop out there as well.
beat me to it on the edit! repped

good luck getting one their online site isn't the greatest and being the are a CNCPTS exclusive gonna be a lot of site traffic.... Worth a shot though, even if you did get through I wouldn't anticipate getting more than 1 of each.

I don't think the greys will be hard to get at all, while the concept is cool I don't think dunks with snowmen on them are going to be flying off the shelves
I've never tried to get a big release like this on CNCPTS site before, but I really love the whole package on this. Do you really think it'll be that hard of a cop? Anyone in here try to get the Pigs Fly online from them?

I've never tried to get a big release like this on CNCPTS site before, but I really love the whole package on this. Do you really think it'll be that hard of a cop? Anyone in here try to get the Pigs Fly online from them?

Yes it will be hard, their site will probably be slow or crash, and they will be well over 200 dollars after shipping. WPF sold out in seconds at $250 or whatever it came out to...

Ok, you guys remember how the WPF's were Cnctps exclusives then came out as QS later on? Do you think the Black Sweaters will be the same?

Ok, you guys remember how the WPF's were Cnctps exclusives then came out as QS later on? Do you think the Black Sweaters will be the same?

As of right now, we haven't heard any truth to this. I'm waiting also, the guy that's been dropping the info in this thread said it's only a concept release with the extras.

well it's been said a couple times over that the black ones are exclusive to cncpts and the grey ones are qs available at other shops later. Official release date has been said to be 12/14 for the greys with no mention of blacks hitting other shops. 

170 A Pop Y'all Can Have Those Jus Give Me The Kicks

Don't know if it was already mentioned but it looks like Blacksheep will be re-releasing the Krampus dunks

Back
Top Bottom