2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Damn you guys are fast, can't believe I missed out.  Refreshed once and the hoodie was up, insta-refresh and the rest was there. Immediately sold out for me
mean.gif

240 for the kicks n no shirt or board like the pigs shhhheeeesh.... Got mine anyways I was feeling the blacks better. Hope the blacks don't release as a QS cause ill shot myself

Chrome didn't help out on this one, but safari's autofill did. Was able to get myself and my wife a pair with no issues.

Received my email conf for blacks @ 11:00am, hopefully they ship out, we've all heard the cncpts order canceling stories.

Kind of wish I had the special cncpts box w/ these too... :\

Last edited:
240 for the kicks n no shirt or board like the pigs shhhheeeesh.... Got mine anyways I was feeling the blacks better. Hope the blacks don't release as a QS cause ill shot myself
THIS.

the hype faily got me im not gonna lie. i went for the black because i figured this was my only shot at getting them. i like both to be honest. but planned on wearing the grey a lot more. i have faith in this thread though. congrats to all who got a pair.

fingers crossed that I'm set for me 9.5... honestly $240 is steep but I reaaaally wanted this whole package. 

I struck out right at 12:00 but kept going back and forth between checkout pages and finally got through with my size 12 at 12:08. Not too happy about that price, especially when it's a seasonal sneaker but oh well. I'm just glad to have them.

Hated To Drop 240 But Had To Have Them Better Than Paying Resell!!! Need That Crewneck Tho Any Body Wanna Grab Me A Sz Small!!

I want the greys, but I refuse to pay the markup plus the 15 bucks for shipping.  I will wait til they drop on nike and get the free shipping or give my local a shot.  Best of luck to those on the hunt.  Those that copped,
smokin.gif

I ****** up with the Blacks, I couldn't figure out how to select the right size. My dumb *** started scrolling through pics 1-10 thinking it was sizes 
roll.gif
 Those sold out, but I got the Greys so I'm happy 
happy.gif

Look under where it says shipping method.. But anyways I just refreshed and it made me remove them from my cart 
mad.gif

got blacks but sold out of greys when i went back. 240 shipped though...oufff.

will the greys be less than $130 at other places?
Should just be 108 for 'greys' other places. Special box and extra laces included for the cncpts.com release which bumps the price up. 

I wonder why the grey's sold out faster than the blacks. I heard the blacks were more limited and came with the cooler box imo.

Guess it was the price tag. Oh well, I'll try my luck next week.
nthat.gif

Got my buddy the greys he wanted, went back for mine and it sold out :\ 

Not that upset though, I almost hate giving CNCPTS my money since everyone is a **** there.

got a size 11 in the blacks but was relyl surprised at that price. paid about $95 for a tin box, ornament, lace locks, and coozie wtf?!
wish there was an option for jsut the shoes but whatever i love these. will pick up the greys later probably.

I'm happy it seems so many here were able to cop, still can't believe I missed so badly.  I even tried to add super small sizes after my 11.5/12 was gone and still nothing.  I was gonna guess bots until I came in here and see all the success.  Congrats again to all who copped, but if anyone changes their mind on an 11.5/12 I'd gladly take em off your hands, really wanted these 
mean.gif

Got my confirmation for the greys. Hope they don't cancel orders. Or if they do, I hope they cancel them before next saturday so I can try again somewhere else. 

Back
Top Bottom