2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The good thing is Nike makes so many Dunks it's easy to colors on sale

When it was at the hypebeast high you'd get one color every other month or so
Yep.  That's what really brought me back in after I took a few years off of Nike SB.  A simple pair of Dunk Highs (or lows) goes with everything, and they last forever for casual wear.  I've got 95% of the Jordans that I want at this point so there's no reason for me to stress myself out with JBs games.

Outside of concepts, I don't think anyone is carrying a size 14. Ah well…congrats to those copped and good luck to those still hunting.

Martini has 9 and smaller only. I am not buying just to flip so good luck getting through to those with the smaller feet

Last edited:
Any Spots Doing Phone Orders On The Apparel? Sitting Outside The Local Shop Now, But Haven't Been Able To Confirm They Got The Crew Neck In :nerd:

Any Spots Doing Phone Orders On The Apparel? Sitting Outside The Local Shop Now, But Haven't Been Able To Confirm They Got The Crew Neck In :nerd:
They probably did. Mostly all he shops who got the dunks got the sweaters. PAC sun even got the sweaters and didn't get the dunks. Very limited run though.

Back
Top Bottom