2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yo threw on these UCS and they are mad comfortable!! I forgot how comfy SBs are. Normal dunks just don't compare

Damn man, that's a constant fear of mine considering all the packages I always have coming. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it shows up and they get it to you asap.
thanks... all i can do now is wait for Fedex or hope the skateshop will refund me (though its not really their fault...)  These are sold out everywhere now. so I am pretty bummed out.  Jacks hasnt emailed me anything back, I emailed them tues.  I think either someone stole it within 10 mins or it was delivered to the wrong house. (the most logical situations I can think of)  I already checked with all the neighbors,  no sign.  

1.) What was the best steal you got in 2013? What's the story behind you getting that steal?

2.) In your opinion what's the worst Nike SB to come out in 2013 and why?

3.) Now that we've seen the Tiffany High, is there a classic Nike SB color way that you'd like to see turned into a high/low?

4.) What skate shop do you want to see a collab from most in 2014?
Had to stay away fom here for a little bit for my wallets sake. I think it's safe to say not a lot dropping I'm interested in right now that isn't a GR.

1. Ooh, this is hard. Either getting my Civilist for $67 shipped DS from eBay a month after release and I had decided to just pass because I couldn't get the 13. I accidentally hit refresh on an eBay search instead of closing my browser right before bed. I hit the Buy It Now so fast...the auction was listed for like 4 minutes.
Or when I picked up SPoT and FTC dunks DS for $70/ea in my elusive size 13. Was a few months ago on eBay, maybe August? Anyways, same seller, and he took a week to ship (I didn't care, I was on vacation the day after I won) but he ended up refunding the $20 for shipping making it $60/ea.

2. Made for Skate Mids. I hate camo shoes. It doesn't look cool, I still see your feet, we aren't hunting or in the desert. Yeah, wearing camo was cool, when I was 6 with my bomber jacket.

3. I'd love to see either the Boba Fett or TaunTaun in a low. I'm not a high or mid guy, I have only the UCS, Civilist, and Boba Fett highs and really only want TaunTauns, Donatellos, and 3-Bears pack. I'd rock the **** out of TaunTaun lows.

4. I don't think Westside Skateshop has ever had a collab have they? I just saw the new Premiers, still need to get the last one.

Last edited:
4. Being that it's the closest skate shop to me, it'd be cool to see a Martini Skate x Nike collab

A Martini collab would be nice. Always easy to do phone orders from them.

Id like to see another "international" shop, like the civilist. Feel like they have a different sense of fashion outside of the US, which would bring about dope designs, execution ect..

Hmm. This is a good idea. A lot of good overseas shops that deserve some recognition. Off the top I can think of Lost Art in the UK, Dusted in Italy or Preduce in Thailand. Tons of good shops abroad.

Hahahaha I take a read through, I Made a few pick ups this week will take and upload some pics :smokin

Nice. I been meaning to take some picks of my recent pickups. Too lazy though lol

Last edited:
Hmm. This is a good idea. A lot of good overseas shops that deserve some recognition. Off the top I can think of Lost Art in the UK, Dusted in Italy or Preduce in Thailand. Tons of good shops abroad.
Nice. I been meaning to take some picks of my recent pickups. Too lazy though lol

Post them brother be nice to see what u got 8)

This weeks pick ups nothing crazy...

Nike I.Ds, A flip on Red October and Platinums 8)

I would like to thank the SB thread contributors that helped me track down my pick ups, thank you brothers :smokin

Last edited:

Hopefully you ordered grey and they sent black *fingers crossed*
ordered greys, got blacks. got in touch with the store via IG. Id love to keep the blacks, but i bet there is some dude out there in my size who ordered the balcks and got stuck with my greys. trying to make it right this weekend.
That's some real ish right there.  Good stuff.

1.) What was the best steal you got in 2013? What's the story behind you getting that steal?

3.) Now that we've seen the Tiffany High, is there a classic Nike SB color way that you'd like to see turned into a high/low?

1. Usually all of my steals are older Jordans and vintage Nike basketball stuff, since most of my SBs are picked up at great prices.  I'd say my best steal was landing a pair of DS Sea Crystals well below market value.  I was in constant communication with the seller, who was adamant that he could get $400 for them.  Luckliy he was lazy and made the mistake of using stock photos to market his sale.  He was desperate for cash and I landed them for basically half that price.

2. Made for Skates.  I loathe mids, and these are downright hideous to me.

3. Black Supremes (although it's kind of pointless now with Nike ID adding the elephant print option).  Boca Jrs and Entourages (the sample pairs) would be pretty dope as high tops.

4. Pretty new shop overall, but Id like to see Belief NYC eventually grow to the point that they're able to get one.  Probably not in 2014, though.  I grew up with the owners, and they're the main reason I got into the skating culture.

Jamesons :smokin

off topic, but has anyone peeped that yeezy thread? Too funny

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted by John00  

Carhartt Hi's
smokin.gif

Last edited:
ok they came complete. Small dent in the tin but I don't think you can help that. Excellent quality and beautiful stuff. Worth every cent and the wait.

Just wondering, whats the resale price on the supreme sb low (red colorway). Saw a pair on feet today and would like to know how much to expect to pay.

Just wondering, whats the resale price on the supreme sb low (red colorway). Saw a pair on feet today and would like to know how much to expect to pay.
No less than $350 man, I've been looking for a good deal for a very long time. I would even take a used or NDS pair at this point. 

I had to leave the thread for a while. Too salty about striking out on those UCS's.

Just wanted to see if anybody with the red sail lows bleeding all over the place like mine? Im extra pissed.

What's up everyone..newbie here...been reading the forum but just started my account today...I know late to game right?..true sb dunk fan though like the rest of you...I'd have to say my biggest steal this year was the buyskatesnow 50% off sale...copped urban orange canvas highs and the teal highs..wasn't dying to have em but got em for $35 each...couldn't pass that up...had the red sail cords in my cart but someone else got em before I could check out...smh...but still happy with what I got.

Fresh from England! I know they aren't SBs but I'm pumped to get them!

I know this post was a week ago but I was diggin these sneaks too...how u liking em...I found some still in my size but after shipping and all they probably gonna run $260...u think they worth it...r they as dope in person as the r in the pics? cheapest I found was $185 without shipping but don't got my size.

I know this post was a week ago but I was diggin these sneaks too...how u liking em...I found some still in my size but after shipping and all they probably gonna run $260...u think they worth it...r they as dope in person as the r in the pics? cheapest I found was $185 without shipping but don't got my size.
Yeah man I love them. The leather laces set them off really nice. These are definitely a gentleman's kicks. Lol
I got then from END and paid like $202 or something. They give 20% off for overseas orders which is nice. And I ordered on a Saturday night and received them on Tuesday.

Last edited:
Yeah man I love them. The leather laces set them off really nice. These are definitely a gentleman's kicks. Lol
I got then from END and paid like $202 or something. They give 20% off for overseas orders which is nice. And I ordered on a Saturday night and received them on Tuesday.

Damn that's a fast turnaround...definitely one of my top shoes I wanna get...even though they aren't sb's they r still dope.

Back
Top Bottom