2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sorry if i'm late but what is premier restocking tmro? thanks in advance!
Who said anything about premier doin a restock ?
nerd.gif

Sorry if it's already been answered, but is Concepts doing 100 pairs total between online/in store (selling the remaining inventory online a la the initial release)? Or are they doing 100 each?

There isnt going to be a Premier restock, I think someone mentioned a surprise and I said NDC and Premier Restock?! Someone just ran with that.

I really wanted grey ucs but missed out.....trying to decide if i want to go for blacks but that retail is a little steep to me. Anybody catch the restock of neckfaces on NDC this morning?

can i tell cncpts i just want the shoe and they can keep the extras (and pay shoe price only) lol

Broke Out The Grey UCS's And Black Crew Today For My Travels Out To Jupiter Island For The Holiday's....

Literally Have People Stopping Me To Take Pics!

I Need To Get To My Flight! :lol:

Guess the bots was scooping the barbers.. Then released them cause their available on ndc now but weren't earlier

Shout out to CNCPTS for making their mistake right and shipping me my missing pieces with the QUICKNESS. Just called them Friday and this envelope showed up at my door yesterday with my missing lace locks and coozie. Excellent customer service in my case, not speaking for anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom