2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

seems as thought most people got there for the instore release. The rest that are able to be added looks as though people were super quick because I kept refreshing until it came up and they added on an extra $10 to their original price. No thanks. Good luck to the people that copped though

Kept refeshing and F5ing the page until it came up, no bot nothing, got a size 12 along with the t-shirt, sooped to grab these even with the $10 up charge

inquired to my local skateshop about the WPF, must be a glitch, but he told me they WILL have the tiffany dunks his in NEXT MONTH and it will be a QS, and he related it to the WOF in terms of availability 
Hope they slap the Diamond on the tongue and piss people off in the process, lol.

with tiffs next month makes me question... WHENS THE COBRA COMMANDER
That's the one pair I'm looking forward to the most.  If they're a GR, someone will need to stop me from grabbing 4 pairs.

Grabbed locally Worn Once Skate or Dies for $140 last night... Hype.
Dope.  Probably one of my favorite Lows ever.

Shout-out to Concepts and their lightning quick shipping...
Rocked these on Saturday....
Still need a pair.  Good stuff fam.

I honestly hate how they upped the price again, but I am a sucker for these.. I saw them at a sneaker event over the weekend and they are just beautiful.

Shout out to CNCPTS for making their mistake right and shipping me my missing pieces with the QUICKNESS. Just called them Friday and this envelope showed up at my door yesterday with my missing lace locks and coozie. Excellent customer service in my case, not speaking for anyone else.

Glad for you!

Lol @ concepts. Raising the price on already overpriced crap that will take a month to ship and will be missing half the items. Like the other guy said, scumbags

Yo, that is a scumbag move, but people still eat it up. Congrats to those who cop'd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom