2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I feel like if the "P" makes that much of a difference you probably didn't like the sneaker. Saved yourself the regret of an impulse buy.
the only thing skate about this shoe is the branding... take that off and you've got an nsw ACG dunk.

I don't like the sneaker as pictured on Nike, but I wouldn't "regret" "impulse" buying premier's version
Wait I think dude thought he copped the Premiers and is playing it off 
that Nike return policy. send 'em back!

just found some cool info out about the premier release. I managed to get my hands on 1 of 25 ice box's being a collector I like small things like. But I also found out that Premier placed custom wooden lace locks along with a wooden shoe/dog tag in random boxes there was no system to this at all because I've spoke to people who were first in line and last in line and random people got them. Was anyone lucky enough to get them? I would love to get my hands on a pair of these. If anyone finds anyone selling these send em my way!

just found some cool info out about the premier release. I managed to get my hands on 1 of 25 ice box's being a collector I like small things like. But I also found out that Premier placed custom wooden lace locks along with a wooden shoe/dog tag in random boxes there was no system to this at all because I've spoke to people who were first in line and last in line and random people got them. Was anyone lucky enough to get them? I would love to get my hands on a pair of these. If anyone finds anyone selling these send em my way!
Oh man those lace locks are nice.

Anyone seen the black n white Venom highs in a 10.5 for a good price anywhere?
I'm actually shocked to see that most sites bumped them back up to MSRP on the sneak, they were marked down for the longest everywhere.

Best deal I've come across is CCS. 15% off with this code LKS6C7CY.

the only thing skate about this shoe is the branding... take that off and you've got an nsw ACG dunk.

I don't like the sneaker as pictured on Nike, but I wouldn't "regret" "impulse" buying premier's version

Gotcha, it's all preference. The "P" isn't worth the $100 markup on the resell market IMO. Does the P make you skate better or something? NSW dunks have horrible comfort.

I know some were looking for the Camo Crew Sweatshirt not too long ago. CCS has them as well as the 112 Crew Sweatshirt for buy one get one 50% off...

nike-sb-foundation-erdl-camo-crew-sweatshirt-mens

http://shop.ccs.com/product/model:2...olive-green/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

nike-sb-spotlight-crew-sweatshirt-mens

http://shop.ccs.com/product/model:2...lack/yellow/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

They have all sizes available for both...

Gotcha, it's all preference. The "P" isn't worth the $100 markup on the resell market IMO. Does the P make you skate better or something? NSW dunks have horrible comfort.
repped, I think we were disagreeing that we agree. I was mostly referring to the aesthetics of the shoe.  while I'm no professional, dunks (especially highs) are a really tough skate imo- maybe little footers have better luck than I do. I buy them for the look; there are better performance models available for much less $$ that I don't mind beating to death

agreed that it's not worth the markup. I was trying to convey that I would have purchased Premier's at their asking price, but I am not interested in an unbranded version at full retail.

do you know if their DS tho? this guy that has some wants 200 for a pair and i really think its a bit much
I asked on their instagram no response yet but if you wanna check it out their instagram is @poundforpoundshoes   and the post is about 4 days old

Not sure if it's already been mentioned in this thread or not, but it is confirmed that the regular QS of the Premier dunk highs will NOT have Premier branding on the side, or the tongue.

Back
Top Bottom