2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

they look a lot different without the P to me...

Aside from the back 3m pattern which is cool, am I the only one who isn't really feelings these? Being from down south, a dunk with weatherproof wool doesn't really seem to serve a purpose for me. Nice idea for all of you northerners however.

Last edited:
complete opposite of the WoFs... I wouldn't touch these without premier branding. if that pic is accurate...pass, sad I missed Sat

to those that PM'd me... I am checking about sizes with my local shop tomorrow and will let you know if I can get your pair

anyone know if the nike sb dry fits are available anywhere online?

PREMIER SB DUNKS….. DON'T MIND IF I DO….. WHAT'S TODAY JAN 6TH----  IT'S NOT THE 11TH YET??

LOL

PREMIER SB DUNKS….. DON'T MIND IF I DO….. WHAT'S TODAY JAN 6TH----  IT'S NOT THE 11TH YET??

LOL
Aren't those the Neckface Chronicle 2's? Sorry if I'm confused...

Nevermind I get it... Lol... 

Last edited:
My premiers should be here Thurs. Thinking of putting them up and picking up the 1/11 release to wear. I think they'll be good trade bait down the line. But honestly the p on the side doesn't matter to me at all. The tongue tag is nicer tho I doubt they have that too.

Last edited:
Aside from the back 3m pattern which is cool, am I the only one who isn't really feelings these? Being from down south, a dunk with weatherproof wool doesn't really seem to serve a purpose for me. Nice idea for all of you northerners however.
I'm in Cali and tbh I really don't care for this shoe at all. I tried copping online for my friend but it failed.
I like premier a lot but these (and the low) didn't do it for me. I do understand everyone's want for these though .

I feel like if the "P" makes that much of a difference you probably didn't like the sneaker. Saved yourself the regret of an impulse buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like if the "P" makes that much of a difference you probably didn't like the sneaker. Saved yourself the regret of an impulse buy.
Dropped 180 on a DS pair of TaunTauns at overtime Chicago and instantly regretted it. Though they are one of my favorite SBs (now just need the Boba Fetts for my inner star wars nerd. Forget the yodas, unattainable). Impulse buys hurt you in the long run when you look at the release calendar ahead of you.

Dropped 180 on a DS pair of TaunTauns at overtime Chicago and instantly regretted it. Though they are one of my favorite SBs (now just need the Boba Fetts for my inner star wars nerd. Forget the yodas, unattainable). Impulse buys hurt you in the long run when you look at the release calendar ahead of you.

What size u looking for on the boba fetts? Was gonna get a pair myself but the dude had some other SB I wanted instead, but the price wasn't bad at all.

First post. Long time follower (lurker, sure), but never really had much to say. Love me some dunks, SB's or not...particularly my Coralines (No need for Petoskey's with these in my closet), Quagmires, and Statue of Liberty's. Something about a sneaker with an actual story, a theme, if you will, that just turns me on. Never sold anything, though. Just love shoes in general and simply buy to wear, period. In any case, I joined because no one had mentioned it yet and felt it was important:

Wale just posted on IG that he'll only wear "OG Dunks" for the time being. Am I the only one who's sketched out by this, given the recent spotlight Dunks have received (112's, UCS, Petoskey Hi's)? Please, Jeebus...don't let them become the next "Hype" target...

But yeah, love the camaraderie here. Really good vibes. Respect. Good luck to those hoping to make a purchase on Saturday!!!

First post. Long time follower (lurker, sure), but never really had much to say. Love me some dunks, SB's or not...particularly my Coralines (No need for Petoskey's with these in my closet), Quagmires, and Statue of Liberty's. Something about a sneaker with an actual story, a theme, if you will, that just turns me on. Never sold anything, though. Just love shoes in general and simply buy to wear, period. In any case, I joined because no one had mentioned it yet and felt it was important:

Wale just posted on IG that he'll only wear "OG Dunks" for the time being. Am I the only one who's sketched out by this, given the recent spotlight Dunks have received (112's, UCS, Petoskey Hi's)? Please, Jeebus...don't let them become the next "Hype" target...

But yeah, love the camaraderie here. Really good vibes. Respect. Good luck to those hoping to make a purchase on Saturday!!!

You know Nike's lovin it...

Back
Top Bottom