2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Off topic here but anyone know any places around Pittsburgh that get sb's ...sb's have been catching my eye lately, looking to start copping sb's

just found some cool info out about the premier release. I managed to get my hands on 1 of 25 ice box's being a collector I like small things like. But I also found out that Premier placed custom wooden lace locks along with a wooden shoe/dog tag in random boxes there was no system to this at all because I've spoke to people who were first in line and last in line and random people got them. Was anyone lucky enough to get them? I would love to get my hands on a pair of these. If anyone finds anyone selling these send em my way!
My gf got em along with her pair, I wasn't lucky enough though. 

Last edited:
had to cave in and get the 2nd pair once it was confirmed advocate had em. repped for the tip! 8, 8.5, 11.5 and 1 other size. hes sold 6 in the last few minutes after putting them up. only 1 fsr.

i like the old SB box better. pass on the premiers

I have to disagree with the box the taped up one i thought that was cool and they shouldve continued with a theme like that or some kind of pattern over the box. But the color on this box is awesome too. i cant wait to add a few more to my collection. This box series is going to have serious heat if the first few months are an indication.

Last edited:
looking at buying a pair of concord sb's size 15 what is the going rate on these of late?
I just got a pair ds size 12 2 weeks before christmas for 157 off eBay...I don't know the going rate for size 15 but I would think they would be similar...all auctions before I got em have been around 150 160.

I just got a pair ds size 12 2 weeks before christmas for 157 off eBay...I don't know the going rate for size 15 but I would think they would be similar...all auctions before I got em have been around 150 160.

I was watching this pair..

Couple others are slowly bringing price down...

I'll stay hunting.

Placed my order around 2pm from skate advocate and got my tracking # at 4pm from usps! A+ customer service!

I wanted the black rains when they came out but couldnt get em, now css has em but no more sz 12's left.  Should i get a 11.5 or 13 or should i get the chronicles or Petoskeys in a sz 12? Im on the fence, i like the look of all but if there were 12s in the black rains i'd def cop those. Decisions decisions

Tried getting a pair of Premiers from Skater's Advocate and they won't sell anymore till this Saturday. Congrats to those who copped from them!

I wanted the black rains when they came out but couldnt get em, now css has em but no more sz 12's left.  Should i get a 11.5 or 13 or should i get the chronicles or Petoskeys in a sz 12? Im on the fence, i like the look of all but if there were 12s in the black rains i'd def cop those. Decisions decisions
Get the 11.5s and break them in. Black rains are hot!

Not going to tell you which shoe to get, cause that's up to you. But I'm a 12 also and can fit 11.5. It's a little tight, but you can make it work. SBs always look good loosely laced. Just figured I'd chime in if you don't have anything else but 12s.

could always get the 13 and put forcefields in them

I think sbs run big enough, especially the lows that you can go down a half size easy. Im a 12.5, and have some sbs in a 11.5 that fit just fine after break in, especially lows.

If you have a wide foot don't go down half size in black rains if it's length don't worry about it 11.5 compared to 12 will be fine.. I had a 12 in them then I got a 11.5 and they we're killing me because I have a wide foot

http://www.pitcrewskateboards.com/shop/p-7520-nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-chronicles-2-qs-black.aspx $81

Should've waited on the chronicles but I really like them. Ordered from spot for retail w/ free shipping.

Sidenote: Pitcrew is local to me - if they get the Premiers this weekend I'll be happy to help anyone cop a pair just HMU.

Back
Top Bottom