2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

with nike's release being TLO and them changing the pic im thinkin its gonna be branded...

EDIT

just clicked the link

in the info when they say 'premier' after the name of the shoe is the indicator of them being branded i believe

Last edited:
with nike's release being TLO and them changing the pic im thinkin its gonna be branded...

EDIT

just clicked the link

in the info when they say 'premier' after the name of the shoe is the indicator of them being branded i believe
I highly doubt they will be branded, we have already seen both versions.  Nike has been doing this ever since they started selling SB's on NDC.  They use different pictures than the actual release, has happened with SH2's, Blue Heros, Made for Skates, Baroque Brown Highs, and I'm sure there are others but I can't think of 'em at the moment 
nthat.gif

laugh.gif

Kinda f*d up if you think about it, their own product on their own website and they can't even get the pics/materials right 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'm relatively sure that the NDC release is unbranded judging from the photos we've seen from skateshops and their past propensity for having the kicks on NDC be slightly different.

Also, the description is Nike Dunk High Premium SB Premier......wasn't all of the Premier information on the release the Nike Dunk High Premium SB Premier SE   (for store edition or special edition)?

Only time will tell I guess.

I believe the uprise that were released on NDC glich had the in store insoles. Only time will tell indeed, I'm on the nonbranded side.

[quote name=arolinaKickG" url="/t/303260/2014-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/25710#post_19519286"]I'm relatively sure that the NDC release is unbranded judging from the photos we've seen from skateshops and their past propensity for having the kicks on NDC be slightly different.

Also, the description is Nike Dunk High Premium SB Premier......wasn't all of the Premier information on the release the Nike Dunk High Premium SB Premier SE   (for store edition or special edition)?

Only time will tell I guess.
[/quote]I'm new to dunks are they limited to skate shops and ndc or do East Bay finshline etc get the releases as well

I'm new to dunks are they limited to skate shops and ndc or do East Bay finshline etc get the releases as well
No SB Dunks on Eastbay or Finishline to my knowledge, but some retailers have started getting other less popular (arguably in some cases) SB models.

If you're new to SBs, then a few pages back (maybe 7-15) someone compiled a pretty good list of online retailers to bookmark.

Confirmed that this weekend's release of the Premier dunks from NDC will NOT, I repeat, will NOT have the branding..shout out to my homie @rapcoz2134

Last edited:
BHM releases on 1/27 if it wasn't posted already.

Trying to get these on the low:

Last edited:
Confirmed that this weekend's release of the Premier dunks from NDC will NOT, I repeat, will NOT have the branding..shout out to my homie @rapcoz2134

yeah it seemed pretty strange that Nike was going to carry the Premier branded Dunks. Glad it is figured out. Either way if you dont have a bot you wont be able to get them from nike. good luck either way

Just ordered from

Top of the world skate ( the Instagram I posted above)

Bhm 2014 , YOTH, and premier petoskey dunk hi.... Hopefully comes within a week...

Back
Top Bottom