2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The sh2s are dope. They're quirky and somewhat self effacing, which is kinda the foundation of sb . You might not get it but you might not understand it.

Speaking of coins I got mine in on Saturday

I know finding a 13 in the tiffanys is going to be mission impossible :smh: :lol:
oh well will just resell em

LMAO YALL DONT REMEMBER A CERTAIN SKATESHOP YOU ALL HATE DID THIS

I FORGET WHAT HYPED RELEASE IT WAS

BUT TO BE ABLE TO COP U NEED TO COME TO THE SHOP AND PERFORM A KICK FLIP

Submitted for the sole purpose of helping swing anyone either way who may still be on the fence about the YOTH/Lucky Envelopes 
smile.gif
.  I grabbed the coins and envelopes from a store nearby. Special thanks to @MissMyMoney  and others here for the ExoShop info.  I follow the guy in the video posted earlier (Johnny Tang) who was one of the designers of the shoe on Instagram and he is a really chill dude...plus he loves to fish like I do. I had to support him!  Anyway, hope this helps a little for those still debating copping or not!

Submitted for the sole purpose of helping swing anyone either way who may still be on the fence about the YOTH/Lucky Envelopes :smile: .  I grabbed the coins and envelopes from a store nearby. Special thanks to @MissMyMoney
 and others here for the ExoShop info.  I follow the guy in the video posted earlier (Johnny Tang) who was one of the designers of the shoe on Instagram and he is a really chill dude...plus he loves to fish like I do. I had to support him!  Anyway, hope this helps a little for those still debating copping or not!
Happy to help brotha

Back
Top Bottom