2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Shouldn't have to explain myself but....

1: I've been in this thread waaayy longer than you have

2: You don't know the ppl I know.

3: You do know there are different threads on NT that will see my signature correct? You're the one highlighting the fact that it is even in my sig. In the first place.

4: I'm not just a reseller. I do enjoy nike SB and do buy GRs not just QS.

Don't come at me with no knowledge.

And I have provided this thread with a lot of details regarding certain releases, what have you done besides b****?
Well, if you want to go at Stillin like that, I remember him as AreYouIn from back in the day, so technically he's been here longer than you have.

Just because you've been in this thread longer than anybody doesn't mean anything.   So sick of this sense of entitlement.  This is what made me stop posting on here back in 07-08 to begin with.

People need to chill.  Like I said, my small skateshop is getting 4-5 pairs of each size in.  Imagine how many the bigger shops will get.  30K is a lot for Nike SBs.  There will be plenty to go around, especially if shops limit the number of pairs each person can get.  Don't pay more than $160(tops) resell on these. 

Am I stupid? What page was it that I missed where someone said there were really 30k of these? And calm down everybody!

Last edited:
Info from Slam City from an e-mail:

Thanks for your email. They are going to be put online later on this
afternoon, and yes, I think they do come with a coin and envelope. I
hope this helps, please let me know if you need anything else.

Not in here to hype a price ppl know what they want to pay. Im just trying to inform ppl about supply and demand, even if there are 30k pairs everyone and here mothers want these. I'm in here to talk about Nike SB. I do not feel entitled since my point was I have provided a good amount of information for the ppl in this thread.

I'm not trying to start anything just giving my side.

Now can we get back to how the thread was about 2 months ago?

Last edited:
Has anyone factored in the female market wanting these? I know three ladies I work with who want these, don't even collect sneakers.

Last edited:
Info from Slam City from an e-mail:

Thanks for your email. They are going to be put online later on this

afternoon, and yes, I think they do come with a coin and envelope. I

hope this helps, please let me know if you need anything else.
Repped.

Needed to double up on these, hopefully will succeed.

Has anyone factored in the female market wanting these? I know three ladies I work with who want these, don't even collect sneakers.
That's a valid point but my guess is the average female shoe size probably isn't close to the average males. A size 7 in men's equates to a 9.5 in women's sizes.

I hope no females are battling for my sizes 12-13. But the female factor is real for the small sizers, I mean it's 43lated to Tiffany and diamonds lol.

Last edited:
edit:  no GS??? ... I need that 4 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
At least we got off the topic of pre-orders and who's been here longer hahaha...soooo other than the Tiff's, what's in your sights for future releases? I've got my eyes on the BHM and those "Florida" with the gator skin

the whole I have been here longer argument is weak, length of time is meaningless... Kevin Garnett been in the NBA longer than Lebron does that make him a better/more valuable player? 

Did anything more ever surface about this DMND low that I won't be able to get?

At least we got off the topic of pre-orders and who's been here longer hahaha...soooo other than the Tiff's, what's in your sights for future releases? I've got my eyes on the BHM and those "Florida" with the gator skin
Need those snake eyes....

And I can see these having smaller SZS available especially if there are 30K pairs made. The UCS went down to a sz 4. Just have to find the right retailer I guess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom