2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just found a spot for quick strikes yesterday.. They acted like there would barely be a line for the Tiffs and said nothing about limits.. Fingers crossed

If you have to think about it, then NO...
Yep, exactly why I removed it from my cart..only thing I was thinking about was buying them and selling my non-branded version for under retail and cut the loss. The premier branding woulda been nice but it's not too big of a deal for me.

I am not feeling the Premiers at all but for those who wanted the elusive "P" now is the time
laugh.gif
 myself included. got them this time around

Preorders for tiffs are comin in around 350-400 right now, part of me thinks resellers are just trying to make too much and the other half says these are gonna be a pain in the *** to cop

when was the last time an sb got as hyped as the tiffs are?

That Premier restock is random. I'm not sure I wanna keep the ones I got but I doubt they're trade bait worthy.

Last edited:
when was the last time an sb got as hyped as the tiffs are?

I honestly think it's just overhype and mainly from people trying to resell them; I would bet about 80% of the ones purchased go on eBay; etc.

I'm positive that when things settle people will take $200 or less to get rid of the Tiffs

Back
Top Bottom