2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They were 145 plus shipping.. I saw them clicked on the link read thru the description, felt comfortable with it and went to hit buy it now and the screen refreshed and said it was sold.. If you got them, good luck to you. If you would of waited 5 seconds more I would of possibly had them..
Yeah must've been the same pair. I was watching them at $165 and got an email saying they were on sale for $145 so I jumped on that and pulled the trigger. I did see that there were 7 other people watching the shoes, but glad that I was able to get a pair for a great price!

dat sheep life...& all this time i thought it was cuz i liked the simplistic logo & name. well, better do what sheep do & start hating it cuz you guys hate it. what should i like fellas?

dont ever change NT :lol:

not trying to resell but i was able to get my size (11.5) on the premier restock so i have an (11) branded if anyone is on the hunt to get these at retail. PM me. Mods remove this if not allowed.

I didnt bash the brand itself, i bashed the people who line up and wait to get a piece of clothing with some random throwback picture on it in average quality for high end designer prices.

So can I ask... What's so great about supreme that brings all this hype? I've never been to a store bought their stuff or even seen their stuff in person but I'm honestly curious if someone could give a legitimate answer.
Supreme has a lot of history, especially with NYC skaters and the NYC skate scene. They have a lot of respect from many major artists and brands as seen by their collaborations throughout the years. With strong collaborations being one of the many reasons people get hyped. In regards to a "streetwear" sense they could be considered trend setters as many brands follow their lead, e.g. camp caps, leopard print hype etc. But they also sometimes make obscure and niche references in their clothing and designs e.g. Hennessy Jersey is a reference to Mobb Deep in the shook ones pt 2 video, Supreme Posse snapback reference to Geto Boys etc. And while expensive the quality on certain items is harder to find anywhere else, notoriously their F/W hoodies being thick as hell. 

While quality of both product and design may have been declining the past few seasons, once you kind of delve into and start to understand Supreme its easier to appreciate as this type of culturally aware brand. But, honestly, especially when Odd Future blew up and made Supreme known to the masses, most people these days don't really care about all this and buy Supreme just because it is Supreme.

Blacklist Board Shop will be dropping the Tiffs on the 8th INSTORE ONLY at 11AM, 1 per customer and price TBA

I always get nervous with the "we call you back" I never believe it, but they have called me back tho

I love how many great colorways are underhyped with SB's though.. like i bought a few pairs on clearance that were dope awhile back like the watermelons and stuff. meanwhile JB even though i love em, every single release is hyped and sells out fast as can be

Back
Top Bottom