2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I would bet you will be able to get the Bazooka's at 65 or less if you know what online shops to keep an eye on. I don't see them flying off the shelves.

Durham.  Not too far from you.  Any good spots down that way for SBs?  I'm in Southern Pines/Pinehurst a lot these days on the weekends and could make it up there for releases if I had to.
only place here in Fay is Daville which is down from FT.Bragg. they usually rape but have been fair on recent releases. I'll proble try vertical urge or endless grind. I'm going to call niketown over in smithfield and see wussup. 

you know people already answered this question and it's been posted all over. stop being lazy and search through this thread. all these people want to be spoon fed......

any NC heads in here? 

Nah I ain't being lazy and I don't want to be spoon fed. I was simply asking a question in the appropriate thread. I Tried checking the other related threads and didn't see no info and didn't want to go through a 1000 pages of this thread. So yea... Instead of people trying to be funny wit gifs they could of just directed me in the right direction.

For those still looking for the YOTH:

My local shop told me that it is probable that they are getting a restock within the next two weeks, so check with your locals to see if they are doing the same. I saw a lot of people looking for these in the past couple pages so i thought this could be of help to someone still looking for a pair. Signed up for NT to pass along this info.

CCS didn't drop those.

the tiff release reminds me of the space jam release. people wanted $300+ and there was more then enough to go around. Vertical urge had 39 pairs when I stopped in and another shop like 5 miles ago had enough to. 

na

that's the one I bought then returned when I saw the other color but that one is money too

only place here in Fay is Daville which is down from FT.Bragg. they usually rape but have been fair on recent releases. I'll proble try vertical urge or endless grind. I'm going to call niketown over in smithfield and see wussup. 

in Durham.. Working in Raleigh..

im trying to pay on Slam City via Paypal but its telling me that Shipping State is required.. There's no freaking option for that.. none i can see :smh:

Yeah CCS didn't have either they had the Black Rains and the 112's, in fact they restocked the Black Rains as well. So more and more this looking like a QS with GR numbers, but the demand will make them look like true QS. Seems like every store minus Zumiez, Tillys, and Pacsun are going to have them unless they pull a rabbit out the hat next week.

270 pairs for one store is crazy to me..if that's sizes 7-13, that's about 35 pairs in just those sizes alone lol..not doubting it since these are supposed to be WIDELY available but I wonder how factual of a number that is

Last edited:

That isn't a lot of pairs, period. And that is also including employee pairs. So you can knock about 25/30 pairs off that.
I can tell you are new at this; that's a HELL of a lot of pairs
Normally it would be but for this release I don't know. Every person in NY that wants a pair but doesnt really know SBs is gonna drop by cuz they don't know where else to go. That's a lot of people
laugh.gif
  Think I'm gonna drop by next friday to see how many campers there are and take a pic if it's a crazy amount. But it doesn't really matter to me cuz that's niketown. That place shouldn't be your first option for these or any QS. Anyone that goes there and misses out deserves to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom