2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wth does bird chest even mean?
laugh.gif
He has nice pecs? Cuz that's more of a compliment than an insult.

Anyways. . .i guess i'm the hypebeast that came in here for info on tiffs

was on sb's in highschool 2004-2008

wish you guys that purchasing luck

blaming all this whack drama on the tiffany release. get the shoe and wear it, or leave it on the shelf for someone who will. anyone here seeking some sort of "insight" on getting multiple pairs to resell, please bring yourself back to the jordan thread.

blaming all this whack drama on the tiffany release. get the shoe and wear it, or leave it on the shelf for someone who will. anyone here seeking some sort of "insight" on getting multiple pairs to resell, please bring yourself back to the jordan thread.

B&M releases like SB's or true Quickstrikes are always ridiculously easy to double up on

No way of stopping it.

Especially with a shoe that's only 108

you guys going for these on NDC w/ no "assistance" are better men than me

resellers unite!!!! I actually like this shoe tho. I'll get a few hopefully

and by the way i mean no disrespect to jordan brand, i collect jordans myself, its the ridiculousness of the thread itself i was referring to.

can't even keep up with this thread anymore. I remember when this page jumped no more than a page a day but those post were full of knowledge and helpful info. now we see threats and stuff. Where's john?!?! haha

can't even keep up with this thread anymore. I remember when this page jumped no more than a page a day but those post were full of knowledge and helpful info. now we see threats and stuff. Where's john?!?! haha
where is john indeed! have been thinkin the same thing the last few days. im usually a lurker, not a poster. i dont have much to say, so i dont waste peoples time for a higher post count
laugh.gif

Saw a vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvnds pair at RIF that were just above $200 over the weekend. They weren't bad but I hat that RIF wraps up and don't clean the shoes
mean.gif
All kinds of dirty soles in their used section.
what's the point of wrapping dirty soles

The bickering in this thread.....
Based, this thread is deteriorating with the tiff release.
Usefulness- less and less
regular posters- mostly on hiatus
grammar- virtually nonexistent
Petty arguing/bickering- more and more
Can't wait until after the 10th and I only use that date because of the inevitable crying that will ensue from people not getting pairs.

I have a question on the YOTH.  Are they still waiting to be released?  I know most spots are sold out, and eBay is charging rather outrageous prices for me.  More so, do they all come w/ the coin?

I have a question on the YOTH.  Are they still waiting to be released?  I know most spots are sold out, and eBay is charging rather outrageous prices for me.  More so, do they all come w/ the coin?
you sleep bruh..  1) who's they? 2) No, only china release comes with the coin.

Last edited:
I know this thread is all about the Tiffs atm but that secret website ccs will also be getting the bhm on the 1st. I have a feeling those will sit just like last years.

Gold Box? Red Lobsters, Skate or Dies, Gibsons, Jason Vorhees
you guys are looking at it the wrong way

also people need to understand QS means more than just numbers it also refers to store allocation

which is why stores like finishline wont sell em

just because they are made in a rather large amount does not mean they are not a QS

but also keep in mind that 30k isnt a lot when you look at it demand wise (for comparison only 5k of the lows were made)

this time you got all the sleepers awakened, The diamond heads , Hypebeasts, Sb heads , jordan heads etc

(also many people will cop multiples to put away for a while)

and my gold box reference was meant in terms of concept and availability (people will really love the materials on this one)

also it is not an all black shoe it will feature a "shiny" color (wish i could say more but i already said more than enough)

If you have the YOTH, I just ordered the Red/3M rope laces. Check it out

http://www.**************.com/product/red-3m

I remember when it was California Cheap Skates and their catalog was this little 20 page thing that came out once a season. It was like Eastbay but for skating. It's hilarious that you can still get a variation of the Alien Workshop shirt they were selling 20 years ago still. Then Eastbay bought them and they really were the eastbay for skating.

I was getting their catalog in the mid 90s as a kid. Back in my bowl cut hair and jnco days lol.

Back
Top Bottom